“Excellent as usually!!!”

Hyatt Regency Delhi
Ranked #45 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I travel a lot for business and I always try to choose one of Hyatt hotels for my stay as I always know what I can expect, from the arrival to the departure. I arrived to the hotel at 1am after a flight from Hong Kong. Used the hotel car as the service is excellent and good value for money. As I arrived, all paperwork was ready for me just to sign and I could go straight into my comfy bed. Even my request for top floor was fulfilled.
There is not much to say here, rooms are always perfectly clean, great service, amazing food and very polite and friendly staff.
One thing I would mention are the complimentary toiletries. Usually every Hyatt I have stayed in, did have branded toiletries except this one, which were some local toiletries. I would have expected the same brand across all Hyatt hotels. Despite this, I will be definitely returning!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Hyatt R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Delhi!

Thank you for your positive feedback based on your recent stay with us. The team and I are delighted to learn of your pleasant stay with us.

We would like to state that all the products facilitated for use to each of our guests are premium.

We look forward to welcoming you soon and being of service to you in future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2013

staying in this hotel from many years, hotel location is very convenient. restaurants are good.
rooms are small but very comfortable. staff is very nice n helpful.
the main thing which make me to write this feedback is fitness center, i went gym for daily workout, as soon as i enter fitness trainer greet me & ask me sir please let me know if you need any asst. (i say no) after finishing my cross trainer i ask the same guy to help me with weights and he offer me one on one session personal training and it was cheap(750INR+TAX) so i tried it and it was so amazing the guy Mr. Sharma Prashant is very professional and perfectly aware with correct tech of workout. the knowledge i have from Mr. Sharma it will help me to achieve my fitness goal.

Cheers!!!
regards
smith

Room Tip: pool facing
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Hyatt R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Delhi!

We have conveyed your feedback to the team at Club Olympus Spa & Fitness. Such encouraging feedback really motivates each one of us to deliver authentic hospitality to each of our privileged guests.

We look forward to delighting you in future and being of service to you.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Have stayed here several times now. Its pretty modern and classy compared to some of the other 5 stars in Delhi. Its well located - equidistant from central delhi as well as the airport. Rooms are a little small, but comfortable.

The hotel also has some excellent eating joints, both in terms of ambience as well as food. However, they need to change the breakfast buffet a bit from time to time - I stayed here for some 7 days over a period of more than a month and never found anything new/ different in the breakfast buffet.

Service is decent, but nothing to write home about. You can see that the staff are definitely trying to put in some effort, but there are some shortcomings once in a while and check-in always takes ages. Costs are on par with regular 5 stars in delhi.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Hyatt R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Delhi!

Thank you for your encouraging feedback based on your recent stay with us. Your positive comments strengthens the effort of our team and helps provide authentic hospitality to all our guests.

We have conveyed your feedback with regards to the buffet breakfast to the concerned team.

We would also like to appraise you that the hotel recently underwent a renovation of a series of rooms and suites. Upon your next visit we recommend that you request to be booked in one of the recently renovated room or suite, which are much spacious and would definitely solve the slight issue that you experienced this time.

We look forward to delighting you in future.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Seven of us had spent 3 weeks traveling around India. We stayed in various ashrams and the woman handling our trip decided to treat all to a comfortable, upscale final night in India. We all totally enjoyed our stay. The rooms were small yet adequate with attractive furnishings. All was clean and safe. The check-in was a bit long (getting passport/credit card info) yet there were 7 of us so that may have been why it took a bit longer. Only 2 or 4 rooms was ready upon arrival and we decided to have a late lunch while we waited. How pleasantly surprised we were to have management pick up our tab as compensation for waiting for our rooms.

We had dinner at the restaurant that had the most delicious buffet. I tend to avoid buffets and am so glad I gave this one a go! Beautifully presented choices that were hot (or cold as needed) without being dried out or stale. We had a wide selection of foods and desserts and were quite satisfied! My room mate and I opted for room service breakfast so that we could leave the hotel promptly at 7 a.m. It arrived early, was hot and tasty.

I would most definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Delhi!

Thank you for your encouraging feedback based on your recent stay with us. The team and I are delighted to hear of a pleasant stay experience by you and your friends at Hyatt Regency Delhi

We would like to appraise you that the hotel recently underwent a renovation drive including a a series of rooms and suites. Upon your next visit we recommend that you request to be booked in one of the recently renovated room or suite, which are much spacious and would definitely solve the slight issue that you experienced this time.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and being of service to you.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights while on a business trip. Overall the hotel is very good, great selection of food and restaurants to choose from and the food service is excellent. The buffest selection for breakfast is one of the best I've seen. Room was well appointed, desk, chair etc. bathroom was spacious and very clean although I did find the room a bit noisy from the road so maybe request a room at the back of the hotel. The complimentary Wi-Fi was excellent and very reliable.

Location isn't great for going out walking or anything like that but it wasn't far from the airport or downtown Delhi (depending on traffic!!). But the hotel lobby and cafes etc. are vibrant and you can easily pass time there.

The only real negative for me was that I requested an iron for my room on 3 separate occasions (1 via the phone in my room, 1 at the front desk and 1 with house keeping outside my room) but I never received the iron - even though they clearly state that if you require one to ask! All in all I would stay here again but bring my travel iron with me next time!! :)

Room Tip: Maybe a room at the back would have less road noise

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Delhi!

Thank for your time and your genuine feedback based on your recent stay with us.
The team and I are delighted to hear of your appreciation for our rooms and the food & beverage service at the restaurants including the room service.

We sincerely regret for the the slight issue that you faced with regards to the iron on call facility, I assure you that it is otherwise unlike the high standards of service we endeavour to maintain. Your feedback has been taken into account and we promise to ensure that such inconveniences are not repeated in future.

We look forward to being of service to you.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

This is an amazing hotel with superb restaurants (the Italian and the Chinese particularly), a great Club lounge, and a lovely, lovely Spa.

What's impressive is that the service has improved by leaps and bounds since our last stay here.

I was travelling with friends and we simply loved it.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the renovated block, overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Hyatt R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Delhi!

Thank you for taking your time and reviewing the hotel based on your recent stay with us. We are happy to learn of your appreciation for our service in the various areas including the efforts put in by our associates to make your stay a pleasant one. Such encouraging feedback helps strengthen the effort of our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon again and being of service to you.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Hotel located in a good place.Rooms ok.staff cooperative.Needs to improve the food hygeine and quality.rest ok.would like to visit next time probably december 13 best wishes to the entire team good luck

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Delhi!

We sincerely regret for the the slight issue that you faced with regards to our food and beverage service, I assure you it is otherwise unlike the high standards of service we endeavour to maintain. Your feedback has been taken into account and we promise to ensure that your next stay with us is a pleasant one.

We look forward to being of service to you.