Hyatt Regency Delhi
US$154
Hotels.com
US$115
  • Breakfast included
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$217
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$272
US$69
US$39
US$34
2,652 results
All reviewschina kitchenla piazzapolo loungering roadclub floorfitness centerchinese restaurantcoffee shopstar hotelbusiness tripbusiness hotelexcellent hotelbuffet breakfastcomfortable staydelhiairportambience
Reviewed 21 September 2010

The hotel is located in Bikaji Cama Place, which means its convenient to the airport (20-30 mins depending on time of day) and to parts of South Delhi (Hauz Khas, Safdarjung, etc.). The down side is there is nothing really around the hotel area except for government and corporate offices.

The hotel is quite nice and well-maintained. I had a club room - for a short stay that gives the best value - free Internet, breakfast and round-trip airport transfers. The room and provided amenities are quite nice, and the bed allows a good night's sleep. The club lounge serves free drinks and snacks in the evening between 6-8pm and there is usually enough food items to make a light meal out of.

The club staff are very friendly and helpful (and talkative). I could not say the same for the security staff at the door, or the staff that float around immediately as you enter the hotel. They need to smile and greet guests a bit better - I sat and observed them for a while whilst waiting for some colleagues.

TKs Oriental Grill is highly recommended - very good food. Aangan, the Indian restaurant, is a mixed bag - some food items are good, some OK. The all-day dining restaurant has a decent buffet, and the masala chai is good. The bar is also a good place to unwind with generally good staff.

Overall a good hotel, conveniently located for my purposes - I have stayed here a couple of times now.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2010

I stayed in August on a business trip for a week and it's a great hotel to stay in, a 30-45 minute drive from the business district Gurgaon, depending on traffic but also ideally placed for site seeing too. The hotel restaurants are all very good, breakfast offers an amazing choice. I didn't see the inside of the gym the entire time I was there as just didn't have the time but if it was as good as the rest of the hotel then I'm sure it's worth the visit. The hotel pool is a reasonable size and there is plenty of space around it for relaxing (again if you have the time!). My only 'grumble' about the hotel is that I've received several charges on my credit card AFTER check-out which I've had to get my cc company to investigate, annoying. I would recommend that you therefore verify with the hotel that there won't be any further charges after you've checked out! Otherwise like me you'll have to waste time sorting it out.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Lara F
Reviewed 29 August 2010

I stayed here for 3 days on a business trip and had no major complaints whatsoever. The hotel allowed me early check-in since the room was available. Two complimentary bottles of water were available everyday and towels are changed daily.

Only hiccup was that the morning wake up call came in 15 minutes late on the first morning. On the second morning, and after I complained, there were two calls: a personal call and a pre-recorded call. Apart from this incident, I have no other reason to complain.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank WEC52
Reviewed 28 August 2010

this hotel situated at one of the best location of delhi . very centrally reachable.

very confortable stay and high class services

Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2010

This place has transformed itself over the past few years. Had stayed here a number of years ago and was disappointed then with the small size of rooms, poor liting in the rooms and below average service. This time, i) they have renovated most of their rooms which are much larger and very well appointed ii) staff seems to have been through some serious training. Excellent service and courtesy. iii) outstanding food.

Only area where I thought they could better was the gym. I think they let in non residents through some sort of a membership program which makes the place crowded and some times noisy.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business