The Claridges in Delhi was the best choice for my friends and myself for our 5 day stay. The friendliness, service and cleanliness were convincing and I assume its very hard to find a comparable place around. The food in the Spanish restaurant (especially the lamb) were great!
The only criticism I have, is that we all booked together for 6 people in 3 double bed rooms and some of us had a lot bigger rooms than others. But apart from that, I will definetly go back to the Claridges when I'm in Delhi!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Claridges, New Delhi is located in the heart of Lutyens Delhi. This gracious three-storied hotel is within close proximity of the business districts, diplomatic missions, shopping centres and historical landmarks like the India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhawan. The hotel offers a wide choice of accommodation ranging from well-appointed, deluxe rooms to luxury suites, some with their own private terrace. The rooms are amongst the most spacious in Delhi and are a blend of classic and contemporary styles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Claridges New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- The Park Hotel Delhi
- Claridges New Delhi
- The Claridges Delhi
- Claridges Hotel Delhi
- Claridges India
- Hotel Claridges