A great hotel and a haven of peace in a chaotic city. The room was huge with a separate seating area a bowl of fruit on the table and a comfortable settee and arm chair to sit on.
The room and bathroom were spotless with nice toiletries but you will need an adaptor if you don`t have round pin plugs
The restaurant food at night was great with a good menu and the breakfast was equally as good.
My only complaint (well there has to be one nothings perfect) they have a beautiful garden with comfortable seating and an outside bar but it shuts at 7.00, why?
One of my top hotels so far
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Claridges, New Delhi is located in the heart of Lutyens Delhi. This gracious three-storied hotel is within close proximity of the business districts, diplomatic missions, shopping centres and historical landmarks like the India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhawan. The hotel offers a wide choice of accommodation ranging from well-appointed, deluxe rooms to luxury suites, some with their own private terrace. The rooms are amongst the most spacious in Delhi and are a blend of classic and contemporary styles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Claridges New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- The Park Hotel Delhi
- Claridges New Delhi
- The Claridges Delhi
- Claridges Hotel Delhi
- Claridges India
- Hotel Claridges