I recently revisited The Claridges for a business trip. From the moment I arrived, until departure the level of service was nothing but 1st class. From door staff to management, everyone was so friendly and helpful. The Claridges is still undergoing some renovation, but there is no noticeable noise. The rooms are spacious and stylish and quality of food and beverage in the restaurants superb - I eat in both Dhaba and Sevilla (a real gem of a restaurant)
If you are seeking a small, but classy, non chain hotel, The Claridges may just be what you are looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Claridges, New Delhi is located in the heart of Lutyens Delhi. This gracious three-storied hotel is within close proximity of the business districts, diplomatic missions, shopping centres and historical landmarks like the India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhawan. The hotel offers a wide choice of accommodation ranging from well-appointed, deluxe rooms to luxury suites, some with their own private terrace. The rooms are amongst the most spacious in Delhi and are a blend of classic and contemporary styles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Claridges New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- The Park Hotel Delhi
- Claridges New Delhi
- Hotel Claridges
- Claridges Hotel Delhi
- The Claridges Delhi
- Claridges India