Good location in the middle of New Delhi, not very far from all the main sights and is an oasis in the heart of Delhi.
We had two suites facing onto the car-park. Rooms were spacious, clean, nice bed linen and bathrooms. Breakfast were really nice, lots of choice and especially cooked to order eggs, pancakes as well as Indian fare.
We also ate in the Indian restaurant called Dhaba - has some nice curries although the butter chicken was disappointing and the atmosphere tends to be a bit claustrophobic - no windows, too many staff, tables too close together and too hot.
The pool area is pleasant to sit around, as is a nice grassed area to the front of the hotel to sit and have drinks. But don't order wine here - is incredibly expensive.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Claridges, New Delhi is located in the heart of Lutyens Delhi. This gracious three-storied hotel is within close proximity of the business districts, diplomatic missions, shopping centres and historical landmarks like the India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhawan. The hotel offers a wide choice of accommodation ranging from well-appointed, deluxe rooms to luxury suites, some with their own private terrace. The rooms are amongst the most spacious in Delhi and are a blend of classic and contemporary styles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Claridges New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- The Park Hotel Delhi
- Claridges New Delhi
- The Claridges Delhi
- Claridges Hotel Delhi
- Claridges India
- Hotel Claridges