The hotel s relatively close to the centre of New Delhi. It is a good enough 4* with staff who are by and large eager to please.
Some of the business services are less than reliable: a courier delivery booked for early morning next day delivery turned up 24 hours late. with the hotel shrugging its shoulders.
The Dhaba restaurant is of middling standard while quite pleasant as a concept. It is a struggle at breakfast to a ok'd being seated In the cramped gloom behind the buffet bar: assertiveness is necessary. The other areas provide the scope for a pleasant breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Claridges, New Delhi is located in the heart of Lutyens Delhi. This gracious three-storied hotel is within close proximity of the business districts, diplomatic missions, shopping centres and historical landmarks like the India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhawan. The hotel offers a wide choice of accommodation ranging from well-appointed, deluxe rooms to luxury suites, some with their own private terrace. The rooms are amongst the most spacious in Delhi and are a blend of classic and contemporary styles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Claridges New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- The Park Hotel Delhi
- Claridges New Delhi
- Hotel Claridges
- Claridges Hotel Delhi
- Claridges India
- The Claridges Delhi