My husband and I stayed here two nights at the beginning of our tour of northern India. This was our first trip to India, and it was overwhelming to say the least! Don't get me wrong, we loved India, but everything about it is mind-boggling. At the end of a busy day, filled with so many new sights, sounds, and smells, it was nice to return to a shower and a comfortable bed.
Our room a the Suryaa was large, quiet, and clean. The food in the restaurant was good, and the service over all was very good. They were just opening a new dining area at the end of our stay, which looked very nice. Although we were with a tour group, and didn't do any exploring on our own, the hotel seemed like a good place to start from.
The charge for wifi was fairly steep (as it seemed to be in all the 4 & 5 star hotels we stayed in), and was only adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suryaa, New Delhi with its host of facilities and services is designed to meet your business and personal needs. Our 244 well-appointed guestrooms and suites are elegantly designed and the delectable dining options, technologically advanced conferencing features, exquisite recreation facilities as well as warm and attentive service are just some of the things that make The Suryaa, New Delhi a preferred destination.The hotel is in close proximity to the world-renowned Apollo Hospital & the Escorts Heart Institute. A Shopping arcade and other recreation facilities are within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Suryaa New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Suryaa New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Crowne Plaza New Delhi
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Delhi
- Crowne Plaza Hotel New Delhi
- Crowne Plaza Delhi
- Crowneplaza Hotels