had two separate nights at this hotel because of the nature of the tour
the first night on the 16th on the 7th floor, lovely room and well maintained
however at the end of our golden triangle tour we returned to this hotel for one night before flying on we were allocated a room with shabby bathroom, room we had akready moved becuase of smoking residue and were very tired . We are also above the function room which had a wedding on drums , drums drums.!!!!
The last straw was to charge us for mini bar items when there was no mini bar in the room!
IF STAYING HERE INSIST ON FLOOR 7 they have mini bar lower floors do not appear to have.
Rooms on holiday should not be a lottery and companies like Kuoni should have it sorted we pay enough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suryaa, New Delhi with its host of facilities and services is designed to meet your business and personal needs. Our 244 well-appointed guestrooms and suites are elegantly designed and the delectable dining options, technologically advanced conferencing features, exquisite recreation facilities as well as warm and attentive service are just some of the things that make The Suryaa, New Delhi a preferred destination.The hotel is in close proximity to the world-renowned Apollo Hospital & the Escorts Heart Institute. A Shopping arcade and other recreation facilities are within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Suryaa New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Suryaa New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Crowne Plaza New Delhi
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Delhi
- Crowne Plaza Hotel New Delhi
- Crowne Plaza Delhi
- Crowneplaza Hotels