“GOOD PROPERTY”

Ranked #42 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
baroda
“GOOD PROPERTY”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed here in the month of July on my way to Pantnagar , as I had to catch the early morning flight this hotel was preferred as it was near to the airport.
The pick up from the airport was in high end SUV , as the check in process was smooth did not take much time , the roomson the third floor were neat, clean and were well furnished with no outside noise of the highway no 8.
I had the opportunity to dine at the Kabab factory and the food ambience service was quite impressive.
The next day morning had a early morning flight and the breakfast was quite good with a lot of variety and the hotel drop was quite smooth.
I would defiantly recommend this proerty if you are going to catch an early morning flight the location is very conveneint And the property is quite good to stay .

Room Tip: I think one should opt for the newly furnished rooms as they are quite neatly done and the rooms are...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank anandbaroda

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (275)
  • Korean first
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is truly the hotel to choose if you are spending a transfer night in Delhi. The location out by the airport is not what you would call central though its not to far to city center. My wife and I spent two nights here in August, staying one night two weeks apart. The hotel is what you would expect from what you pay and even then some. Great staff, clean and spacious rooms with a selection of restaurants, bar and shops that will keep you busy for a long afternoon/evening. Enjoy the fabulus R the Spa if you have the time. We did a couples treatment in a private lounge including massages, steambath, facials, a light meal and aroma bath for a very reasonable price. The perfect thing to do after or before a long flight.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bigasstraveller
Palo Alto, California
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We went on a tour of the Golden Triangle in late August and drove down from Jaipur back to Delhi in mid afternoon the last day. Since our flight was not until close to midnight and the airport does not allow you in more than 3 hours ahead of your flight, we needed a place to stay. We booked a room at The Radisson Blu Plaza which worked very well. The hotel is very close to the airport and has a variety of nice restaurants. We were able to have a quick meal and relax for a few hours in our room prior to heading for the airport for our flight.

Note the hotel has a special rate for this type of 'half day' reservation.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank EMRBrookline
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I stayed in this hotel which is recently fully renovated. The rooms are absolutely well equipped with all what you want. Very neat, clean rooms, very good quality linens, toiletries, cosmetics provided. Well stocked mini bar in the room. Lot of varieties of Tea, coffee sachets kept in the room on complimentary basis.
The hotel is very conveniently located from the airport and well placed for visiting delhi city or gurgaon.
The staff is very courteous, helpful. The check in and check out was very smooth.
The buffet break fast was excellent with large spread and serving several cousins.
Would always like to stay here when in Delhi.

1 Thank ap21959
Vancouver, BC
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I stayed at the Radisson last year in Mumbai, and found the service to be outstanding. This time I spent one night in Delhi at the Radisson Blu Plaza near the airport. I was on a package that included airport transfers and breakfast. I was very pleased with the hotel and particularly the service. The staff are truly attentive to your needs, particularly the waiters. I travel extensively, and this is only my second visit to India.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 150, non-smoking king bed. It was excellent, however, if you are here for a longer...
ahmedabad
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I again recently stayed in this hotel on 30th August,13 for one night.It is one of the best hotels in 2013 certified by the Trip Advisor. I confirm this certificate. We had a happy hours followed by dinner in "The Kabab Factory". It is worth experiencing.Front Office Manager Shri Puneet Chaudhry with all the staff members as quite friendly. Moto of the hotel is "100% customer satisfaction" is really worth. My other friend Mr.Ankhaad who was stayin elsewhere in Delhi also stayed in this hotel on my recommendation and he was happy and fully satisfied with the warmness and friendly behavious of the staff. You feel like a house in this hotel.

Room Tip: Any room is a very good room above 2nd floor.
San Jose, California
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I debated for a long time whether to write this review. I have spent upwards of 150 nights a year in hotels for 25 years and have never had anything stolen until i stayed at the Radisson. I arrived very late into the airport and booked a room at the Radisson. By the time I got to the hotel it was 2 AM. The check in process was ok, not too long but certainly not fast for this time of night. I went to my room, took a shower. I have been traveling from San Francisco and was very tired. I placed my wedding ring on the nightstand along with my iphone before i took my shower. The next morning i got up, still tired from the trip and left for the airport. This was at about 6:30 AM. When i cleared security in the T3 terminal, i realized that i didnt have my wedding ring. I immediately called the hotel and asked if they could go retrieve the ring from the room. I gave the exact location of where I left the ring and the front desk person told me she would call security and have them go to my room and retrieve the ring. I get a call back 15 minutes later telling me that no ring was found in the room. Given the short duration and the fact that i know exactly where i had left the ring, and that the ring was not there, the only logical explanation is that whoever was sent up to get the ring took the ring and said that it wasnt were I said i had left it. I then ask for them to send up cleaning to check the room, and they scoured the room and found nothing, but by this time it was too late. Management was unsympathetic to my problem. I had my local office calling for assistance and I was calling for assistance but to no avail. Given it was a hotel and there were only so many places a wedding ring could be, it is obvious what happened to it. Afterwards the hotel never followed up.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank E P
Vishvapreet, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
Dear Guest,

It is unfortunate that you have not been able to find your ring. We truly regret your loss. However, we would like to assure you that when we received your call we did do a thorough search of the room and did not find anything. We would like to also inform you that we take the safety and security of all our guests and their belongings very seriously and also have very strict internal controls and systems. Since there was no item found from the room, we have no reason to suspect the staff who attended to your room post your departure. We have full faith in the integrity of our staff with umpteen examples of their honesty. We do advice our guests to take care of their valuables and hence have provided an electronic safety vault in each room for safe keeping.
Warm regards,