Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport
Hotels.com
US$222
US$215
  • Breakfast included
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$215
US$126
US$113
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$278
US$39
US$34
Agoda.com
2,359 results
All reviewsthe great kabab factoryneung roidelhi airportnational highwaybusiness classbetween flightskebabexcellent hotelbusiness centercoffee shopbusiness tripbreakfast buffetlong flightchecking outfive star hotelrooms are spaciouscourteous staff
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Upon arrival at the gate went tru a security check where the guard lifted the hood of the engine and looked under the front with a mirror..but what about the rest of the car? Then at the entrance to the hotel I tripped in some traffic devices on the driveway. The car parked next to it so went I EXITED fromthe back seat, the device so close to the door that I did not see it, I tripped on it and still suffering the pain on my foot. This devices serve no purpose that I can tell...I brought this to the attention of the bellman who saw me tripping. I asked why these the devices were there and got no explanation. Photos are attached.

As to the hotel, it is first class but limits the AC controls at 20 degrees C; it could not be lower below that temperature. I am sure they do it for energy conservation but I am paying for comfort, and India is hot. They have a peculiar arrangement for the bathroom which has a glass wall facing the bedroom. So you can see whatever your companion is doing unless one lowers the electrical driven curtain.

Because of poor security, the tripping hazard and the unability to lower the thermostat below 20 degrees Centigrades, it rates a 3.

Room Tip: There are rooms facing the main highway and if you are a light sleeper, ask for a room not facing it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Vishvapreet, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. We have taken note of your feedback and shared it with the relevant department heads. Please be assured that security of our guests is our top priority and at no cost we will compromise on that. However, based on your feedback, we have asked our security team to relook at the floor dividers in the driveway and have it corrected, so that it does not cause any harm to any guest. These dividers are placed to ensure smooth movement of the cars in the driveway and there is no other cause.
As for the glass wall in the bathroom, the glass wall allows natural light into the bath and provides a more spacious atmosphere within. Some of our guests enjoy watching the television through the glass wall, while the sound is routed through speakers installed inside the bathroom, with a separate volume control inside. An electrically operated screen lowers and provides complete privacy from within the bathroom, if a guest so desires. If you prefer, we can arrange to have the privacy screen deployed in advance of your next visit. Please drop in a line over the email to our reservations office, so that we may prepare of it in advance.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I hate this hotel, they talk you into upgrading to the business rate room without telling about the luxury tax, 'you get free cocktails' they tell you.. I ate in the NYC bar just a snack and a coffee, I asked one waiter about the complementary snacks and free cocktails in the business lounge and was told it didn't open till 10, so I spent my money there :-(but the lounge opened at 6.. And the free drinks are only between 6 and 8) I'm not a big drinker, and as I was working till 6 and ate at 8 completely useless..
Very upset, they lied to me, and purposely misled me. I wish I'd paid for the cheeper room and I would have paid for services used.. Angry and upset.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MattyEngineer

Dear Guest,
We sincerely regret and apologize for the experience that you had with our hotel. I would like to assure you that it’s never our intention to hide any information from our guests and we are always ethical and transparent in sharing all details. The upgrade offered to you was optional and the additional value add-on’s are part of the additional incidental’s paid by you for the upgrade. I have taken due note of your feedback and have briefed the concerned department to be more diligent in explaining the value add-ons and facilities that accompany a room upgrade to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to hotel.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Transit stay for 1 night, very convenient location to airport and free courtersey!! Overall great experience, breakfast was great although missed the fresh chef section which seemed slightly hidden away. Would of loved fresh dosa, omelets etc. Even managed to spend in the hotel shop for last minute gifts.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thanks a lot for the feedback. We are glad to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Staying in Radisson while visiting New Delhi, was extremely pleasant. The room, the quality of food, the service and the staff were great. I would definetely recommend a visit to the spa area as the atmosphere is very relaxing. Location wise, the hotel allows easy access to the centre and it's only 10 min far from the airport. Based on the whole experience..I would definetely choose the same hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for appreciating our hotel and the services. We look forward to delighting you again.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Our travel agent says he always stays there to relax, and he is right. The food is really good, the spa excellent, and the room is well-appointed. The staff couldn't be more helpful. We would look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your generous appreciation of the hotel and its facilities. We are very happy to learn that the cuisine we serve is to your liking. We do hope that you have the opportunity to stay with us longer in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the city.