“Very convenient stopover close to airport”

Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport
Ranked #40 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Kolkata
“Very convenient stopover close to airport”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed here for one night on way back to Kolkata from Austria. Newly renovated hotel close to the airport. Very good food and service. Nice rooms though we got two rooms a bit far from each other even if on same floor.
Comprehensive buffet breakfast. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for no smoking rooms.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank prasan68
Vishvapreet, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind appreciation of our facilities and services. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Vishvapreet Cheema

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (274)
  • Korean first
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here the night before meeting up with a tour group (I could only find flights that got in the day before they did). I'm a 25 year old solo female traveler, and I was really, really nervous about showing up in India for the first time and being safe. I was willing to pay more money to stay at this hotel with the security of an airport transfer and a chain name that I knew.

Honestly, after having spent two months in India after this, I can say that maybe I was a little too paranoid about my first night in Delhi after having heard some horror stories, but this place was worth it to put my mind at ease.

The airport transfer was easy, safe, and quick. The room was comfortable and quiet, the wifi worked just fine, the breakfast buffet was awesome.The front desk staff was extremely helpful - I'd bought an Indian SIM card from the airport and in the morning I was trying to see if it was working but couldn't get through to an English help message so they were nice enough to translate from Hindi.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to be close to the airport, or who needs some Western comforts and familiarity to ease yourself into the wonderful chaos that is Delhi!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Annie S
Dear Guest,
A big Thank You on behalf of the entire team here at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi! We look forward to welcoming you again soon!
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Radisson blu paschim vihar its Real 5* property
No 1 hospitality
A1 staff
A1 food

Best service in restaurant Amazing n delicious n fresh food...

Reception Area very nice n attractive..

Room Service is excellent ( my kids call several of times in sm mnts n they cm n entertain them with in a minute)

Pool Area is very neat n clean life guard n trainer r very gud
Pool side boys always b their for service...

N overall Staff Head n hospitality manager miss DIMPLE she is very nice helpful n caring..
v chek in 26th june 2014 n bfr every yr in feb also but this time v c great change best quality hospitality n care

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kajal K
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The top reason to stay at Radisson Blu Plaza is its location. Complimentary airport pick up and drop off is super convenient. Just you need to inform your flight information as a special request when booking. That's it.

Service and cleanness maybe have room for improvement as a five star property. But I always look forward to their breakfast: Indian and international cuisine buffet. I am a coffee crazy, but tea would be nicer than coffee with breakfast. Remember we are in India.

I've stayed at this hotel three times a year for six consecutive years and no other options found so far.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 106XIN
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much! Your review is very special, since it comes from a guest who stays with our hotels frequently. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Radisson Blu Plaza is one of the closest 5 star property near to Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. For me airport pick up and drop off was complimentary and very timely in order. This hotel is away from the city centre. I tried the restaurant and taste is really good. One of restaurant guy said, this Delhi Radisson is very famous for it's dining and I believe in it now. Nevertheless overall impression of restaurant area, lobby and room is really fantastic. I don't have any problem during my stay but may I request to management to train staff to smile and to be on top to serve all the customers as always. Thanks.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Shohagepyllion
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your generous appreciation of the hotel and its facilities. We are very happy to learn that the cuisine we serve is to your liking. We do hope that you have the opportunity to stay with us longer in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the city.
Gurgaon
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I booked a table at the Neung Roi Thai Restaurant to celebrate my GF's Bday on June 21, 2014. The booking was confirmed and we were looking forward to our date.
Today...we were called to inform us that the booking has been cancelled because of a cooking class organised at the same resturant and hence, it will be inaccessible.
The quality of the call was below average and no sensitivity was shown towards the inconvenience caused to us. Neither was any effort made towards service recovery. I doubt whether the folks at Radisson even understand such a concept.
No wonder I have never been attracted towards this brand and my first experience has left me highly disappointed.
You are out of my good book Radisson!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Iformetal
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Near the airport and not far from Gurgaon, this hotel gives a very good service at a reasonable price.
The fitness center is perfect, the spa as well. The rooms are very big, fully equiped and the choice is there for TV programs

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Vishvapreet, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind appreciation of the efforts of the team here! This goes a long way in motivating us to try and do better. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!
Warm Regards,