“OK HOTEL”

Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel
Ranked #482 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The hotel is good. This hotel looks gorgeous from outside but the rooms are a little less than that. The behaviour of the hotel persons are good. The cost can be a bit lower for the rooms.But overall a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 April 2013

This hotel is very good...
The employees take very good care of their guests.
I went their with my four friends...It was one of my friend's b'day...
Everyone enjoyed a lot...liked the rooms, washrooms, proper hygienic was maintained.
The room service was also very good. All the employees were well dressed and deal with us in a very pleasing manner.
I think one should make a visit here.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Varunbir
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This hotel is very nice and the staff is very helpful. I stayed here for a day but felt like at home. Rooms are very spacious and properly cleaned. Food was yummy and well presented. Overall thumbsup to yuvraj hotel. Keep it up and see you soon

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank navdeep82
chand54, Owner at Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your overwhelming review. We are truly humbled with your compliments.It is great to read that you felt you received good value and efficient service during your stay.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,
Jatinder Kumar.

Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

I stayed at paharganj so many times but it was my first experience staying at yuvraj hotel. The hotel is located 5 mins from railway station. The hotel is nice and well maintained. I got deluxe room at 1400 and it was really worth spending this much money on this sort of good hotels. They definitely return the value.The food was good and not much expensive. Service was good too. I had the only problem with noise but that was frm outside. Rest everything was great.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Ishankp

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Yuvraj Deluxe.We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your entire stay at Hotel and we were able to exceed your expectations.

We are grateful to you for all your kind words of appreciation that will definitely motivate us to do even better on your next visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I heard a lot from my family and friends about this hotel and their wonderful experience. So this time when i decided to go to delhi city with my family. I was already made my mind to stay in "Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel". After my visit I really appreciated myself with the choice of hotel and got wonderful experience more than i expected.

Features & Facilities , Bedroom, locality of hotel and many other things like friendly staff members, Food quality all things collectively made my short trip very sweet. Very clean surroundings always make me feel more comfortable. I am IT person so it was best for me that i got WiFi Internet connection there.

So at the end i can say it was very nice and sweet experience for me & my spouse in the hotel. We enjoyed few days there.

Room Tip: Tip For Room: My Wonderful Experience in Super Deluxe Room No. 308
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rahulbhanot
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 1 night. We stayed in Room No. 208. We were really satisfied with the amenities and services of the hotel. Believe me, this is one of the best Budgeted hotels in New Delhi near Railway Station.
Positives: 1. Very Clean and spacious Rooms
2. 24 hour running hot water available
3. Very clean toilets with all modern facilities
4. Very fine wi-fi internet connection
5. Pleasant Reception staffs and cordial waiters
5. Quality foods, both tasty and healthy,

Negatives: Foods are very costly, however, quality of food is very good

I would recommend this hotel to all.
copy it
Bhai dhyaan se

Room Tip: deluxe room
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank anshu786
chand54, Owner at Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You for sparing your time for updating your experience on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to read such a wonderful review from you. Your generous compliments have been shared with the team.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Having spent a couple of weeks travelling around India we crashed out at this hotel for six days. And what a wonderful experience- the staff, location of hotel, facilities, bedrooms and everything you could want for a restful break. . the staff are friendly and hospitable however they lack promptness in executing the services promised by them. overall, its a nice place to be especially for a couple if one wants to just relax and switch off. it is not in a part of new delhi where one should stay if someone wants to party and enjoy nightlife.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank anuj v

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Yuvraj Deluxe.We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your entire stay at Hotel.
We are grateful to you for all your kind words of appreciation that will definately motivate us to do even better on your next visit.