“very nice manager and service boy”

Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel
Ranked #449 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
mumbai
“very nice manager and service boy”
Reviewed 13 March 2010

very excellent hotel in station area I am always comming in delhi for my officiel trip and staying another hotel first time I came with my family and decide to change hotel, on the way I seen Hotel Yuvraj DX. and when I enter in lobby I got very warm regard f`rom manager and staff, they are very friendly and they charged me very normal price as before i am paying in another hotel where i am staying for my official trip.

I am verry happy with all staff specially boath manager working in night and day shift.

I am verry thank full to all yuvraj guys who make my trip very momorriable.

• Liked — friendly staff
  • Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
4 Thank seemaMumbai
chand54, General Manager at Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel, responded to this review, 25 January 2017
It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us. I am glad that my team could make your stay comfortable. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and I hope you will give us more chances to be of service to you in the near future. We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
gujarat india
Reviewed 22 January 2010

They provided me a medium size bedroom which was for me comfortable and aesthetic. It is located just 2 minutes walking distance almost half km from New Delhi railway station take bicycle riksha guy charge will be 10rs

Stayed January 2010
1 Thank viralkumar
Thank you so much for writing a review after your stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we could exceed your expectation. We will pass on your nice words to our staff. Looking forward to welcome you soon again.
uk
Reviewed 25 February 2008

dont stay here ,even if they pay you,
dirty ,smelly, noisy, dusty, insecure, uncomfortable.
do not touch anything in this hotel as it will break,if not already damaged.
plasma tv in lobby is only thing that works.
worst bathrooms,wash hands after touching taps, beds dirty uncomfortable.

• Stayed February 2008
4 Thank jaguar22Uk
We are disappointed to see your feedback. We obviously have failed in ensuring that you have a great overall experience and I sincerely apologize for this.We apologize that you feeling bad and not happy with our staff services.We have taken steps to learn from your feedback. I do hope you will come and visit us again to experience our services at their best. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Travellers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Region of Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed 8 January 2008

We spend few days at Yuvaraj Delux and stay was pleasant though the hotel is located in a not so good place. The roads are narrow and congested.The hotel management and staff were well mannered. It was worth for Rs.1100 per night. Donot expect the kind of facilities and ambience that you would expect in a Budget or long stay hotels in US in any Budget hotel in India. The travel desk people were good, but I learned that their role in arranging trips are limited to collecting their cut on the trip cost and they have no role for rest of the trip. I booked 2 trips with them, one for a city tour and another one to Agra and was not satisfied with either.

Single day City Tour: The places they include as part of the tour cannot be completed in a days time at all. An advise for anyone visiting Delhi is to travel by Delhi Metro and get down at nearest tourist point. Delhi Metro is a stones throw from Yuvaraj Delux ( at Ajmeri Gate) and for that matter from any hotel in Paharganj or Arakashan Road . Metro does not have a reach to all of Delhi but can take one to the nearest point and from there other conveyance say a taxi or auto can be availed. I think metro is operational from 6 AM to 11 PM. Metro takes you to places within Delhi cheaper and faster and it is clean and well maintained. The max ticket in metro from one end of city to other comes to around Rs.20. There are tourist passes in metro which comes at one day pass for Rs 70 and 3 days pass for Rs 200. With these passes one can make infinite travels for one day or 3 days in metro. These passes are meant solely for tourists.

Single Day Agra Tour: This was horrible. They charged Rs 450 per head. Never ever avail of this tour to Agra. 12 hours will be consumed commuting itself. The bus operators donot know how to operate tours. For lunch/dinner/break fast they stop at the worst restaurant (where the bus staff gets the best cut) . You start at 6 AM from Delhi and reach Agra by 12 noon and will be taken to Red Fort and will get hardly 1/2 hour there. Then they take you to some Handicraft emporium which is a waste of time.(If you buy something from the emporium the bus guys get the commission). Then you are driven to TajMahal . TajMahal is too crowded (during Dec-Feb) and it takes around 2 hours in the queue to get into the Taj. Avoid a trip to Taj during Dec- Feb if possible. You get hardly 1 hour in Taj and by then its time to start off to Delhi. The bus will next take you to Mathura and Vrindavan which are holy places of birth of Krishna and then to Delhi. By the time you reach Delhi its around 2 AM next day. Its a tiring trip where you spend hardly 2 hours seeing places and is NOT AT ALL WORTH IT. A better option is to book a Hotel in Agra, take a train to Agra from Delhi,(New Delhi railway station is walkable distance from Paharganj/Arakashan road) stay for a couple of days in Agra, see Red Fort and Taj. Never take the one day trip option provided by travel desk of any hotel in Delhi. Its a waste of money and time and is tiring.

All in all I would recommend Yuvaraj Delux to anyone looking for a budget accomodation in New Delhi.

• Liked — Management and staff were well behaved.
  • Disliked — The travel desk and location. Though in center of city, near to metro, railway station and shopping locations, is in old delhi.
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled with family
5 Thank Anu K
london
Reviewed 16 November 2007

I arrived at midnight. The staff are not so welcoming. After waiting at reception for 10 mins with my backpack, the bellboy asked for it only when I was given the key for my room! And I did not hear a thank you for the tip.. All the staff tried hard to sell me some drinks even tough my refusal many times.

There are no pillow covers. The bed sheet was so dirty. There was no towel or soap in the bathroom. It is very basic.

This hotel is the worst I stayed in India!

• Stayed October 2007, travelled solo
3 Thank londondelight
San Jose
Reviewed 18 October 2006

Thank you for your hospitality and support. I feel very comfortable all staff were very friendly.

• Stayed October 2006
1 Thank Valuerde
Berlin
Reviewed 13 September 2006

We stayed in the Yuvraj for four nights. There was nothing "Deluxe" about it: the room and bathroom were dirty. the bed was dirty, the staff was rude and it got even worse when we refused to book a tour. We noticed that they went in our room while we were gone - at least they didn't touch anything of our stuff. But they did't take they rubbish out or changed linen either. It was also awful loud: from morning till 11 at night they were repairing stuff around the house and there was a phone rining in the hall even at night.
The shower was not working and warm water was not available.
The pictures we saw in the Internet were totally misleading. It din't look like this at all but all shabby and dirty.
I would recommend staying somewhere at Connought Place. It does not take long to get to New Delhi Railway Station from there and it is so much nicer there.

• Stayed September 2006