“Good stay for a short span !!!”

Hotel Private Affair
Hotel Private Affair
Ranked #382 of 1,100 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The hotel is comfortable with good spacious rooms !!! The food is okay however the staff needs to be a little more cordial especially the front desk.
Good stay experience. Would recommend the same if your span of stay is short.

Room Tip: the executive rooms are good and reasonable !!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hotel Private Affair

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have stayed in this hotel this service has been very good excellent staff and fair breakfast friendly staff good professionalism and really come back to this hotel and will recommend others in Afghanistan Yusuf was excellent along with his GM

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Hi.i Abdul hasib was stayed with hotel private affair in feb 2014 with all my family.i found very good hospitality from them n I m very for hotel staff.they are so helpful like our family members.i m back to my country n will definitely prefer this place to all my known ones because of their hospitality.good time spent there.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Booked through expedia.com from 6th Feb to 8th Feb 2014. Reached the hotel at 9 pm.

First encounter with the security guard who will not allow me inside saying their is no room. 5 minutes it took me to convinence him I have a booking.

Then the reception had the same story. Sorry we do not have a room for you as we have a group booking. When I showed them booking confirmation and payment receipt from expedia they said CALL EXPEDIA WE ARE NOT HERE TO SERVE YOU AND ASKED ME TO LEAVE.

Finally got thru to expedia and demanded a refund. But beware of this hotel, it they get a customer which is ready to pay more they will not honour your booking even done well in advance and paid for.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Staff is very warm and helping
Location is just amazing
Near clubs and shopping
Food is delicious
Also near to Central Delhi and lotus temple.
10 Kms from Chandni chowk
Nehru place biggest market of Electronics is just 5 mins drive

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I recently stayed at this fabulous boutique hotel right in the GK 1 M block market for 2 nights in January'14. I must first of all compliment the management for the way they have trained their staff. They were very courteous. My check-in was swift and I zoomed in a very clean and a modern lift into my room on third floor. Nice rather very nice, modern and spacious rooms, nice-modern-clean washroom. Nicely made up fresh and clean linen. Very nice toiletries like a Peposdent tooth paste a colgate tooth brush etc. The soap too was very nice almost like ‘Pears’. Had a reenergizing hot water pressure shower that relaxed me thoroughly after a 7 hrs long drive to Delhi. All this followed by some deliciously made Tawa Paneer and Daal makhni with Tawa Roti..Yummy it was. I got the wake-up call in time and before I left the hotel for work, I was served some sumptuous breakfast. The same was my experience on day 2. I am myself a travel professional and I must say for the amount I had paid, my stay at Private Affairs is by far the best value for money stay I have every had anywhere my last 10 years of extensive travelling. I am surely coming back….

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2014

A pleasant and comfortable stay with good service and lovely ambiance.
Well equipped rooms with modern amenities....... Value for money
Very well located from the airport / railway station ... Highly recommended

Room Tip: Highly recommended
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family