“Worst Experience !!”

Hotel Private Affair
Hotel Private Affair
Ranked #384 of 1,109 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I went to the hotel at 9 am approx on 8th Feb 2014 and requested them to keep my luggage for the day. When I returned in the evening around 7 pm to check in, they said that they do not have facility to keep luggage and they had kept my luggage in the room since morning. My booking was an 8 hour transit package. So, this meant that I was required to pay additional amount if I wanted to stay the night. I left the hotel with my luggage. The end result is I lost about Rs. 3000/- simply to keep my luggage. I have stayed at hotels in many cities in India and around the world but never experienced this type of daylight robbery. I would not suggest this hotel to anyone.This has been the single worst experience in my travels over the past 20 year’s approx.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Cleaning every day is super .. staff friendly..
a good place to stay with your freinds. the check in process was so smooth as well as the check out.i found a good stay there while i was on the business.thanks for giving us the best services.

Room Tip: choose the front facing rooms for a good view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Hi, I avilok stayed with this property in Feb this year with all my official freinds.I have booked 4 rooms for 5 days,during my all stay I found very good service in all departs.especially the front staff was the most helpful n friendly .I am totally satisfied with their hospitality n I will definitely visit this fantastic place again n again when ever I visit Delhi,
I enjoyed my stay at private affair.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank avilokDon
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The hotel was very conveniently located to travel to India Habitat Center. The staff was helpful. Breakfast was good. I got a great deal on makymytrip.com which the hotel wasnt giving directly.
Would not mind staying again for work in a nearby area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My experience at the hotel Private-affair was excellent, the staff was courteous and the management very helpful. In addition it is conveniently located in the heart of delhi, with business centers, malls nearby.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The hotel is comfortable with good spacious rooms !!! The food is okay however the staff needs to be a little more cordial especially the front desk.
Good stay experience. Would recommend the same if your span of stay is short.

Room Tip: the executive rooms are good and reasonable !!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have stayed in this hotel this service has been very good excellent staff and fair breakfast friendly staff good professionalism and really come back to this hotel and will recommend others in Afghanistan Yusuf was excellent along with his GM

• Stayed: February 2014
The Pamposh
#420 of 1,109 in New Delhi
Madhuban Hotel
#422 of 1,109 in New Delhi

Been to Hotel Private Affair? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Private Affair

Address: C - 2 Greater Kailash Part - 1 | Near M Block Market, New Delhi 110048, India
Region: India > National Capital Territory of Delhi > New Delhi
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #384 of 1,109 B&Bs / Inns in New Delhi
Price Range: £40 - £56 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Private Affair 3.5*
Its a Boutique Hotel with 23 Rooms. The hotel provides you with all modern amenities required for a comfortable stay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Private Affair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.