“Worst experience”
Review of Swift Inn

Swift Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Swift Inn
Ranked #685 of 1,123 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I booked this hotel from Bhopal on 18.11.2013 for two days for 22.11.2013 to 23.11.2013. I also called up the hotel and and got the confirmation that the room is booked in my name from 9pm of 22.11.2013. Eventually, when I landed at the hotel at around 9 PM. I was shocked to learn that no such booking is made. I was told to come after an hour to get the room allotted. But even after after a two hour wait they did not allot any room to me. After a strong protest I was shown a room full of dead moths, emanating foul smell, for spending the night. When I requested for either to clean the room or allot an alternative accommodation they simply refused. I was forced to run from pillar to post in the dead of the night in search of an accommodation. After a desperate search I could luckily find a hotel around mid-night. But for this, I would have spent the night roaming on the streets of Paschim Vihar with my wife. I swear that I would never step into this worst hotel again. It was a terrible experience. I would rather prefer a bus stand or a railway platform to this hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Subramanian V

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Stayed here while attending a friend's wedding. One of the worst hotels I stayed at.

Pros:
1. Location is right on main road. Pro or con depends on your choice.

Cons:
1. Bathrooms - Toilet was quite high and left my feet dangling when sitting (and I dont think I am short with a height of 180 cm)
2. Bathroom - filthy and small glass enclosure for bathing.
3. Bathroom - leaking sink.
4. Bathroom - no hot water at 9 am also. Staff did offer a bucket of hot water instead which I am supposed to use in the small glass enclosure while being careful not to touch the glass.
5. Balcony - seems it was last cleaned about 2 month before we visited.
6. Bed - bed bug stains on pillows. Bedsheet was short and could not cover the bed completely, showing mould stains underneath.
7. AC - stopped working after midnight.
8. Room walls were stained with moulds and spider webs were visible in every corner.
9. Water bottles were not sealed. Seems staff had reused the bottles.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 5Patel
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Not a good stay this time with this guys. Rooms are good but rest all are average. Guys are unprofessional. No proper breakfast, unlisted Laundry charges and no proper feedback system. Over all not worth for money.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel unless proximity issue. Never choose ground Floor
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Stayed for one night of a three night reservation. Water ran out (toilet wouldn't flush, shower wouldn't turn on), no top sheet on the bed, used soap and bottles of shampoo in the shower, AC didn't work, windows didn't close so mosquitos shared the room, dusty dirty lobby, etc. Overall wanted to run the first night but couldn't find another place to stay.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KJS35
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights and rooms were around Rs 2800/night but the hotel experience was way more than that. The Hotel is in a great location, right on the main road just 2-3 mins walking from Peeragarhi Metro Station.

Rooms were very good with nice comfy beds and nice plumbing in the bathroom. You get LCD TVs and all the usual things like mini-bar etc. Service is very personalized, you can ask for anything, they'll try to provide it for you. Some of the rooms are front facing and are especially amazing because they have balconies that give a great view to the hustle and bustle of the city.
The only downside I felt was the lack of a breakfast buffet, which was okay considering their in-room dining was great. Food was really excellent, their North Indian dishes were top notch.

Overall I totally recommend people to try this hotel out. Excellent for someone looking for a sub 5000 Rs hotel room in Delhi.

Room Tip: Ask for front facing rooms or rooms with a balcony, trust me you won't regret it.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business