“Good to eat thai food not so fancy restaurant!”
Review of Soi Thai

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Food was good . Had thai green curry and some chicken dish. Service was also good. Staff was polite and at your service. The ambience was boring. We were the only ones to dine, no one else was present!

1  Thank dushyantmehta

Reviewed 12 May 2013

We were invited by Thai friends to eat there the first time and found the food so delicious that we invited friends to share the experience. As there were children in the group, we ordered the entrees ahead of time .Spring roles, Tofu and. chicken sates and the salade were very tasty . We then ordered the main courses and enjoyed a variety of different things which took a while to come but worth the wait.

2  Thank Manzar B
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I ordered all the staples , khao suey , green curry ,sui mai. All well prepared. they even gave us complementary dessert which was awesome and a coupon for next visit. No fuss restaurant which serves good food. It is located close to priya cinema so one can have a bite before or after the movie.

2  Thank atulsethi
Reviewed 29 January 2013

My family tries to sample a new Delhi restaurant each Sunday. Our trip to Soi Thai was good but the service was slow. We enjoyed the spicy Thai food and great selection of starters. The wait seemed long given our simple order and the number of other diners.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

I was a fairly regular patron, been here at least six times because they used to be quite good and was 5 minutes from my home. But while the price went up, the portions shrank.

On top of that, they increased prices without informing me when I ordered. The menu had a lower price while the bill reflected a higher price.

On my last visit, it was pasted on the old menu (new one wasn't ready although it was over a month), that there was price increase of between 15 to 20 percent overall. However, they did not indicate what items were subjected to a 15 or 29 percent increase.

I've not been back since.