bloomrooms @ Link Road
US$96
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,053 results
All reviewsamici cafejangpura metro stationbloom roomsfree shuttlefree mineral watershuttle servicecompact roomlounge areagreat showerkhan marketsingle roomhumayun's tombcomfortable bedstea coffeethe ground floorhot showersmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 October 2012

This hotel was really modern and clean. Bed was good and shower was nice and warm. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The place has free internet. It is a bit far from the city but there is a free shuttle every hour to janpura stn and the yellow line. Food at the cafe is not really good. Take your breakfast outside!

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
bloomrooms, Guest Relations Manager at bloomrooms @ Link Road, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

Hi Sigrid,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We're very sad to hear you didn't enjoy the Amici Cafe @ bloomrooms. Most guests seem to really enjoy the food and the breakfast, we can only apologize that you didn't find it was up to your expectations.

We'd be very interested to hear more about what it was you didn't like so we can improve the cafe for future guests. If you can email your feedback to wearelistening@bloomrooms.com it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for staying with us and we really hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels,

The Team

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Bloomrooms was our second place to stay in Delhi, and the last one on our trip to India.
We booked only one day in advance as our itinerary changed.

A very different experience to every other place we stayed in India, as up until then we were aiming at homestays, guest houses and heritage hotels. Bloomrooms has a very European and modern feel to it, sometimes even too much so. Suddenly one does not feel like being in India at all...

Having said that though, we enjoyed the night we stayed there, as we were quite worn down after three weeks of crazy travel :) The whole place was immaculately clean and well maintained with everything in perfect working order, including WiFi.

The cafe outside served quite unexpected, but - as above - quite welcomed by us, European dishes and offered delicious breakfast choices.

Bloomroooms is definitely different and quirky, and maybe a bit out of its place, but to the highest standard.

It could maybe be a bit more personal, and a little less of a corporate feel. Openable windows in the rooms would lessen the business hotel feel a lot, for example...

Still, very highly recommended, especially in our situation - a perfect place to end a trip in India and prepare for a flight home.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2012

I stayed two nights here after a five week tour around Nepal and India. I wish all the hotels I stayed at were like this one! The rooms were very clean and modern which seems hard to find around this country. The cafe had a great buffet breakfast which was reasonably priced ~$6/per person. They have free wifi throughout the building. They had a shuttle that could take you to monuments (I had a driver). One downside is it is difficult to find. I just happened to recognize the yellow and white building from the highway, but had to try to explain that to my non-English speaking driver. It is gated so I felt safe. The rooms are quiet which is nice in such a chaotic and noisy city. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2012

It's what I wanted for a hotel on this stay...clean rooms, friendly staff, convenient location, good wifi internet in the rooms. It's exactly what I wanted. The quality of the breakfast at the cafe was a bonus, although cafe staff there seemed a little overwhelmed and forgetful of what I ordered a couple of mornings. But overall the hotel staff was very very friendly. Location is perfect for Delhi, but off on a side street that can be hard to get to in traffic and a challenge to flag down an auto. I'll be back next year, so I hope they keep up all the things I like about this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Carson389
Reviewed 21 October 2012

This hotel could be so much more if they could just figure out how service works. It really took me aback when they did not assist with luggage, even though my room was on the first floor and they did not have lifts. Waiters at the cafe refuse to bring food and beverages to your table, though they will walk to your table to tell you to come pick up your food.

They get almost everything else right though. I really hope they tie up their service issues

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank BangaloreSidd
bloomrooms, Guest Relations Manager at bloomrooms @ Link Road, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

Hi Sidd,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the bloomrooms concept as much as we'd hoped you would. The concept is completely new and very different to what already exists, so we appreciate your input on how you feel it could be improved.

Next time please feel free to ask if you need assistance with your bags, all staff are fully trained to help with luggage and will happily do so on request.

Thank you for staying with us and we really hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels,