“Surprise found in Delhi... and you wont be disappointed!”

bloomrooms @ Link Rd
Ranked #26 of 728 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Coming to India couple of times, it is not easy to find a place that provides a clean (in fact, very clean comparing to a 3 or 4 star hotel standard), quiet (some of the places i stayed have either very thin walls or is just beside the main road), and comfortable (what i liked best after being on a backpacking trip for 3 weeks!).

Bloomsroom meets all my requirement, and their strong wifi is a great bonus so that i can get in touch with my family and friends, plus clean and workable hot shower.

Pity that the room i stayed is small (i stayed in a single room; i was told by the receptionist that the link road outlet has only 3 such rooms, so you need to book well in advance), and i will scored full marks if they can improve their cafe menu.

Room Tip: book in advance for single room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank siyimi

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed twice at BloomRooms Link Road Delhi, a couple of days from both stays, and I really enjoyed the place. The rooms are clean, comfortable, silent and fresh as they have A/C. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, they will do what they can to attend your needs and provide you the best stay. There is a very good connection wi fi and free drinking water as much as you need. There is an AMici cafe with also very friendly and helpful staff, breakfast is good, you can order italian food and there is also a free shuttle at the hotel. The laundry service is also very good!

I definitely recommend this ace to stay in Delhi!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We arrived to the hotel after landing in Delhi at 4 am. The driver we arranged from the hotel waited for us and took us diretly to the hotel. The room was small but very comfortable and very clean. The bed is one of the best.
The hotel is located in a quiet part of Delhi. There is a cafe in the hotel, which serves a very good breakfast, and some resturants nearby.
The Internet sevice is fast, free and available in the rooms. The TV has lots of channels.

We enoyed the hotel so much, that we stayed here again after 2 weeks.

If you come to New Delhi - Save your time and money and book a room in the Bloomrooms.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mikeore
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This is my second stay at Bloomrooms and now I cannot imagine staying anywhere else in Delhi. Absolutely lives up to the hype. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the attention to detail is truly impressive. Understated excellence. I would especially like to mention the staff who are friendly, professional, courteous and patient at all times. Really, really well done to all of you. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank thegl0balgirl
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights and first thing I'll say, is the pictures attached to their Trip Advisor profile, don't do them justice at all.

The building is excellently designed (compact and functional without loosing its charm) and service is set to a meticulous routine that works for it. Some of the thought through touches that make it such a great option for travellers include: a lounge with bookshelves, wifi and deskspace, complimentary bottles of filtered water available 24/7, teas and coffee served communally every morning, free wifi and Mac use, maps detailing our location and local hubs of interest to a shuttle bus to help with small journeys. You'll even receive room cleaning, room service on request and Gilchrist & Soames wash products more akin to hotel service than a travellers stop house!

Breakfast is buffet style and excellent: yoghurts to freshly cooked waffles. The cafe has a good range of other edibles throughout the day too and is purely for the convenience of guests, open until 11pm!

We've stayed in numerous places in Delhi and Bloomrooms really is set apart from the competition. You couldn't want for a better, more dedicated service whilst travelling in and through Delhi.

Only slight sniggle: the outsourced taxi company for our airport transfer was 20minutes late, which made for a death defying car ride there to make up time. Would advise other passengers to book taxi ahead of planned departure time to build more time for late arrival taxi men in this busy city.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LettsieLondon
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Firstly, the location: Delhi can be mad and sometimes maddening, especially old Delhi, so it was nice to go back to the quiet of the Jangpura neighborhood at the end of each day.

Secondly, the room is fantastic! Clean, bright and comfortable. Shower was excellent and i love that they have many power points around the room and one by the bed to charge my phone! Also the wifi was strong in the room. All other places we stayed at during our India trip had poor or non-working wifi so it was really nice to get connected within the comfort of the room. Also i thought the value room would be tiny, but it was very spacious. i'm guessing the difference between value and standard room is the bunk bed in the value room. The hotwater, coffee and tea on every floor was also much appreciated.

Lastly, the service. It felt like five-star service. I'm not talking about amenities like pool or hairdryer which are not necessary, to me anyway. I'm talking about the friendliness ( without being overly friendly) and helpfulness of the staff. And by staff, i'm referrring specifically to Gulzar and Rohit, though everyone was friendly, including those at Amici cafe. We stayed at bloomrooms for 6 days and not one time did the staff disappoint when we needed assistance, from ordering take-out, booking train tickets, hiring a taxi, changing of room booking etc. Gulzar, especially, has been most helpful and obliging. Each day when we returned to the hotel, exhausted from the heat and bustle of Delhi, we felt warmly welcomed and happy to be back.

There is also a very comfortable lounge for guests, a good place to hang around while waiting to go to the airport after check-out.

I'll tell everyone who goes to Delhi to stay at bloomrooms. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: i thought the value twin room will be small, but it was quite spacious. If you are okay with bunk be...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank MissusHenry
Reviewed 28 August 2013

On our way back from Nainital, we were at Delhi for 2 days. I have reserved a so called star hotel and checked in at 5am we have to vacate the place immediately after breakfast due to so many reasons.... I was searching for a good place to stay... Called Blooms and luckily one room was available. The theme itself gives freshness with lots of yellow and white. Very courteous staff who knows what hospitality in such an industry means ... Ready to help in all possible ways.... My parents were with us and have to stay back for 3 hours for their flight... They were accommodated in our room even with out charging... That was actually exceeding my expectations about this property...

Rooms are not very big, but for a single traveller or for a couple it will be more than enough. The shower area is partitioned with a transparent glass door, the only issue I faced in Blooms..... as my daughter was also with us ... I have to put on my swim shorts to take bath...:)

I strongly recommend this property if you are staying in S Delhi ... Won't regret your decision to stay here.... No inhouse restaurant, but you can order food from nearby restaurants and use the cafe to have food. Or if you wish to go out, within 200 m , there are some good restaurants, Mc Donald's, a cinema etc.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family