“I will stay again”

Ranked #27 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Hong Kong
“I will stay again”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Frist of all, I must thank you for the reservation staff. She is very helpful and efficiency. I am very troublesome and have sent more than 20 email before I confirmed my 1 night booking. But she's very patience and answer my questions one by one.

secondly, I totally agreed the comment of other customers that the furniture is too little. I have booked a standard twin room but they have only One Chair and you have put all your stuff on the floor!

location : it is with walking distance to Metro. Very convenience.
room : it is a very clean and simple room. My standard twin is very spacious (but my friend stayed in a standard double, which is much smaller than our room).
services : they front desk staff is helpful. (they even help me to print out my web check in confirmation). as mentioned, their reservation team is very helpful and pro-active.

Overall, I am very happy with their services and the hotel. Definitely will stay here if I visit Delhi again. And will highly recommend this hotel to all the tourist.

But Don't use their airport pick up services. their driver is the most worse car pick up in my Indian trip.

I can see the driver once I get out of the arrival hall, but the driver is busy on his own business, He just talking on the mobile phone without a word to us !.

Since he was so busy, of course he didn't have time to look at us and hasn't offered help on our luggage!!!!! we have to handle our own luagge while the driver is just stand aside to talking on his mobile!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I happened to stay in this hotel during May 2013. The place sprung a pleasant surprise for me. This is an ideal place for backpackers, single on move guys, guys like me who attend conferences and meetings. Let me take this opportunity to thank the bloomroom guys at the desk who madde my stay very pleasant stay. To the review:-
Location: Situated very close to the Jungpura metro station it was bit difficult to find the place since there are no boards or directions to this place. A publicity board outside station or on the highway would help many a guys like me since it is situated on the opposite side of the metro across the highway.
The Building: Yellow is a color I detest but the building looks comparatively much more eye-pleasant.
The rooms: I booked a single room and it was quite a room. Please do not expect a spacious one. It is quite cuddly cute small one with a bed and a shower room. It was clean and quite comfortable room. After a tiring day it was welcome change to come to this place and relax. The flat TV was a fairly decent entertainment.
A small cafe in the hotel serves breakfast at a cost though not out of world but definitively sumptuous . The place is easily accessible to various monuments in Delhi.
In all, I had a pleasant stay and hope this word of mouth publicity should help since I did not see any advertisement regarding this place. Good luck Guys...Maintain the standards high.

Room Tip: The rooms away from the road would be good idea since it will help you sleep better. The underground...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is the second time I am staying in Bloom room link road. They have maintained their standard even after a year. Place is perfect for a short business stay and very woman friendly.No stares even when you are eating alone at their cafe Amici. Both times during my stay I was comfortable staying alone and in fact this time over once they knew I was a regular the staff went out of their way to address my needs whether it was a hair dryer / a bandaid and an upgrade of the room. They also allowed me to have a late check out without any extra fee once they got to know that I had a late afternoon flight.The place is quiet , compact, clean and cheerful and value for money
Also what was heartening to know is the feedback I gave last year pertaining to their cafe has been carried out.breakfast buffet is good and now they even allow you to order pastas/pizzas from their Defence colony outlet which takes 30 minutes to be delivered at your room.Keep it up and you have a loyal customer .

Room Tip: Hair dryer and iron with ironing board on request. Some rooms have detached toilet and glass cubic...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This hotel ticks all the marks in terms of what a business hotel should deliver. All essentials in place(super comfortable bed, fast WiFi, spacious rooms, great breakfast, well trained staff, minimalist design, superb value for money) and no unnecessary frills. Only grouse- there are not more of such hotels..guys EXPAND! pref in South India!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sb1907
Leipzig, Germany
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The basic comforts of a 5 star hotel at extremely affordable rates - that's what you get at bloomrooms. Clean, modern rooms, minimal and bright design, sunny corridors, luxurious beds and shower, free wifi, a comfy lounge and Amici cafe with a breakfast buffet to die for - everything about this place screams of a great experience provided you're not a spoilt 5 star junkie. Lastly, extremely helpful staff and great service.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Nirvick C
chennai. India
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I read raving reviews and booked myself for a night in the third week of Sep13. This property is right on the main road (Mathura Road) and across the road is the Jangpura Metro (separated by a massive main road). Located in a residential area, this bright white and yellow building exudes cleanliness as one walks in to the short drive away leading to a glass door and a tiny reception desk. Very friendly staff check you in quickly and guide you to the room- I stayed at one with a queen bed. The room is totally 10 feet wide and around 12 feet long, with a single small window at the end of the room and with a TV on the side wall. Center point of this room is the bed itself and with a very tiny wooden work desk. Toilet and shower area are in two different small cubicles (Shower is an all glass see through partition). The property has a cafe that serves selected menu until 1030 in the evening and opens again at 0700 for breakfast. Overall the room is clean, comfortable and ideal for any one who is not a serious desk based worker and does not feel claustrophobic. Two small bottles of complimentary water are provided in the room- additionally the ground floor has a water dispense and the front desk provides a nice water bottle for refilling from here. However all they provide is a plastic glass from the front desk,on demand and so with the cutlery if one were to take that to their rooms. WIFI works well and over all this is a good place for short stay and may be the Management should look at -1) 24x7 cafe that at least serves cold breakfast as not all will leave after 0700. 2) Delhi can get awfully cold in couple of months and providing an exercise room for a fee (atleast) is a good idea for those with an eye on health...
At its current price, this property is worth trying. Their well designed web site talks about proximity to Lodhi Gardens and Humayun's tomb- this is not so....

Room Tip: All are tiny rooms and so have no suggestions
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank aylur
bloomrooms-LinkRd, Guest Relations Manager at bloomrooms @ Link Rd, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Hi aylur,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it's much appreciated.

We're glad you seemed to enjoy your stay at bloomrooms and we have noted your feedback on the restaurant opening times and gym availability. We also picked-up on your feedback relating to the hotel's proximity to Lodi Gardens and Humayun's Tomb - please not the times quoted on the website are driving times.

We look forward to seeing you again at bloomrooms soon.

Safe travels,

The Team
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Out of all the budget hotels I stayed at, this has got to be the best one. WOW! Definitely exceeded my expectations. Wi-Fi was fast, free Macs to use, awesome courtyard, free mineral water and everywhere was SPOTLESS. The reception were so nice, welcoming and very informative like anything I asked they will go out of their way to answer it. Amici cafe on the premises is a plus, it's so chic and adorable + their brekky is to die for. The best bit of my stay was the cloudbed and the shower, the most comfortable bed I've ever laid on and the cleanest shower any hotel has offered. Hope one day they spread the business all throughout the world cause the concept is superb.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends