“First rate in every way”

bloomrooms @ Link Rd
Ranked #32 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 28 October 2013

What a wonderful stay it was.

I simply cannot recommend this hotel more highly spotless, fresh, peaceful, modern and really well turned out. I did a lot of research before heading to Delhi as this would be my first time in India and I was on my own so needed to make sure where I stayed was right. This hotel ticked all the boxes I sadly had to leave for another hotel the second night where I was meeting colleagues and this threw into sharp relief quite how wonderful the Bloomrooms was. There is free wifi throughout the hotel ( something which very few hotels in India seem to offer free).

I went for the airport collection and breakfast option. There is a great cafe on site which I think serves food all day - I had a delicious breakfast in the morning with great coffee.

The hotel is conveniently located by the metro which was great for getting to places quickly.

I simple cannot rate this hotel more highly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank TripMember012320171

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a night last week on our way to northern India. It really is an oasis of high standards and a relief from the other hazards of travelling in this part of the world. Our room was compact but very well designed. A fantastic bed and pillow which is the equal of many a 4/5 star we have stayed at., The bathroom was spotless with a great shower and the TV, hurrah, had international stations. The location is excellent, only a 5 minute walk from New Delhi train station (exit Paharganj side of the station, turn right, walk under the bridge and it is two minutes on the left hand side). The staff do not hassle you for tips and are very professional. Wiith a chic, modernist design it really is a superb place to stay and first class value for money.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Stayed here last year and gave great review...returned this year and it was just as good. Clean rooms, great location, and friendly staff, plus I love having the cafe on sight. The internet is also very good. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This was a very modern hotel and probably the best hotel we stayed at out of the 4 we stayed in India. The service was excellent, they even gave us a free T-shirt each upon arrival. The amenities were also great. We stayed here because it was close to the airport and given our early flight, we wanted as little hassle as possible. The cafe is also quite funky and offers great snacks. The best part was probably the shower - after staying in various kinds of hotels around India with little shower pressure, it was great to use a proper full pressured (and non hand held) shower. You don't realise how much you miss this kind of stuff until you use it after not having used it for ages!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My biyfriend and I were looking forward to coming to this hotel and finally sleep in bed where sheets were not dirty and towels clean and safe to use. I agree with previous positive commnets that the place is new, clean and quite. Stuff was very helpful to us. They serve all you can eat continental style breakfast for 350Rps but I think it's wprth every penny.
We found the location of the hotel good since it's walking distance from new delhi railway and metro station, which we used to commute around ND. There are shops and hospital in the neighbourhood. We were very happy with out visit at Bloomrooms!. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: We had a compact room for two people with small windows at the main lobby. Quite!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

its really one of the perfect "no frills" hotels I have seen but a bit pricey. the parking facilities are bad and I had to park my car nearby. the cafe was served good breakfast. rooms were clean. they provided a map of Delhi at the lobby which turned out to be very useful to me.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Great clean hotel … location is slightly hard to find and the honest truth is that it is located in Jungpura in quite a remote location, but sans the location the room are clean, a nonsmoking hotel and a clean one at that. The breakfast was not included in my price but for 350+ it was a great deal all in all. I recommend the hotel if you have work in CP or hauz khas good connectivity by Ricks and clean hotel.

Room Tip: all rooms are clean and have exactly the same view so makes no difference .
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business