“Clean and fresh hotel in a dirty, chaotic, rich and vibrant city”

bloomrooms @ Link Rd
Ranked #28 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Sydney, Australia
“Clean and fresh hotel in a dirty, chaotic, rich and vibrant city”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

On my second trip to Delhi I booked Bloomrooms, hoping for better accommodation than where I stayed previously. I was not disappointed. Apart from a confused airport taxi driver (pre-paid taxi) trying to find the hotel (bring detailed directions with you), everything about our stay was perfect. The bright yellow colours highlighting the hotel help it stand out in a nondescript, grubby street, which runs parallel to the main road. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms, while compact, are clean and fresh. The beds are very comfortable. A TV, A/C, ensuite, and a window view satisfied our needs, although a fridge would have been nice. Free wi-fi and other computer access is available.The cafe provides an excellent value buffet breakfast and the TV/reading room upstairs was a welcome respite from the blazing sun for the couple of hours we spent there after our late checkout, instead of being at the airport. The laundry service delivered us clean clothes, neatly folded and wrapped in plastic.

While not central to the city and in a bland suburb, a park across from the hotel (via an underpass) provides an area to jog and walk, while the nearby massive, beautiful and historically rich Lodi Gardens, a Delhi must-see, can be reached using the hotel's free shuttle bus, which also can take you to Khan Market.

Within walking distance of the hotel is another small food precinct, with a range of restaurants. Ask the hotel staff for directions. The staff also organised a driver and car for our rushed, overnight trip to Agra, as well as our day tour of Delhi. Both tours were excellent, fulfilling my detailed itinerary while also providing us with a couple of satisfying surprises.

I recommend Bloomrooms.

The surrounding suburbe are quite

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Peter J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I would recommend, a good hotel with very clean rooms, hot showers, and free internet and TV. They collected me from the airport in the small hours of the morning. The staff were responsive and friendly. The metro station is a short walk and so quick into the centre of New Delhi. If you book any day trips or tours (which I did to Agra) be sure to get written specifics of what your package includes.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Mauritius
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stayed for 3 nights and this is a really good hotel in terms of value for money. It is clean, the cafe works well with a good breakfast and selection of food and drinks during the day.

The rooms are clean and all the staff are really helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
USA
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed here for three nights. Clean, incredibly helpful staff, great cafe and breakfast. Only drawback is no closets or dressers with drawers so you live out of your suitcase. I really enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
London
Reviewed 28 October 2013

What a wonderful stay it was.

I simply cannot recommend this hotel more highly spotless, fresh, peaceful, modern and really well turned out. I did a lot of research before heading to Delhi as this would be my first time in India and I was on my own so needed to make sure where I stayed was right. This hotel ticked all the boxes I sadly had to leave for another hotel the second night where I was meeting colleagues and this threw into sharp relief quite how wonderful the Bloomrooms was. There is free wifi throughout the hotel ( something which very few hotels in India seem to offer free).

I went for the airport collection and breakfast option. There is a great cafe on site which I think serves food all day - I had a delicious breakfast in the morning with great coffee.

The hotel is conveniently located by the metro which was great for getting to places quickly.

I simple cannot rate this hotel more highly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank TripMember012320171
Bradford-on-Avon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a night last week on our way to northern India. It really is an oasis of high standards and a relief from the other hazards of travelling in this part of the world. Our room was compact but very well designed. A fantastic bed and pillow which is the equal of many a 4/5 star we have stayed at., The bathroom was spotless with a great shower and the TV, hurrah, had international stations. The location is excellent, only a 5 minute walk from New Delhi train station (exit Paharganj side of the station, turn right, walk under the bridge and it is two minutes on the left hand side). The staff do not hassle you for tips and are very professional. Wiith a chic, modernist design it really is a superb place to stay and first class value for money.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Stayed here last year and gave great review...returned this year and it was just as good. Clean rooms, great location, and friendly staff, plus I love having the cafe on sight. The internet is also very good. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business