bloomrooms @ Link Road
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$290
US$71
US$180
US$164
Priceline
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$138
US$108
1,060 results
All reviewsamici cafejangpura metro stationbloom roomsfree shuttlefree mineral watershuttle servicecompact roomlounge areagreat showerkhan marketsingle roomhumayun's tombcomfortable bedstea coffeethe ground floorhot showersmall hotel
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Over the last year or so I have been staying at Bloom Rooms, Link Road and I must say that is is absolutely fantastic. It is the so centrally located, yet so affordable. The one thing that I am so assured of every time I head to Delhi is the cleanliness of the place.

They even have a shuttle service to various locations. I would have to say that the Driver Shekhar is so polite, and always willing to go out of his way to help the passengers.

I would not want to stay anywhere else in Delhi after my experience with Bloom.

Thank you all!! It really does make my trip to Delhi so memorable. Thank You Bloom !!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TenzinTsarong
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

We booked this Hotel by ourself after reading a lot of good opinion. I can only confirm good quality of this place. Room was very clean and sanitary. Furniture in the room pleasant. Price was reasonable for this category Hotel. Breakfast in not included in the price, you need to spend another 300 rupees per head. Shuttle service every one hour can drop you to nearest places. I can really recommend this place.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Piotr W
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Really very very clean rooms in a quiet locality, yet near to every important business centers.
Close to the Supreme Court of India , Connaught Place, Pragati Maidan says ten minutes by taxi
and the metro station within walking distance.Found a real good place to stay in Delhi not to forget
the breakfast which is very good healthy fresh or in other words it is prepared in front of you the idli`s , waffle etc.THANKYOU TRIP ADVISOR

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2013

so good. so comfy. so modern. so simple. affordable. blah blah blah this place is great. Really it has everything you need and nothing you don't, and if you are just coming into Delhi from a western country, it's a great place to acclimate, gently, to the Indian ways of things.

Room Tip: can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jon G
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I was recommended to Bloom Rooms by a friend. I have stayed in Delhi for 8 years, on and off and was looking for a new place, clean, in a good neighborhood. Bloom rooms was exactly as advertised. The room was GREAT, the people were super nice, and they have their own cafe for breakfast. So clean. Excellent. My new second home in Delhi

Room Tip: as always, i requested a room not facing the street - but not a problem here, very quiet neighborhood.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo