“Starrr Of hotels in Delhi”

bloomrooms @ Link Rd
Ranked #32 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Faridabad, India
“Starrr Of hotels in Delhi”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was travelling alone to delhi they have arranged my hotel pick-up, which went very well. When I arrived at the hotel, I felt it was a great way and it was nice to arrive to such a clean and modern hotel. Nowhere else is better than bloomrooms in india, Comfortable mattresses . The staff is very friendly and helpful and I loved the cookies they gave me on check out. I highly highly recommend this spot especially for solo women. You feel very safe and well taken care of! near to this hotel so many places to go and market is nearby for shopping.

Room Tip: Always take rooms on ground floor or first floor, because this moon also has some spots(they do not...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel in February. we found it quite decent, which was unexpected to see it from outside. The rooms are clean, bed is comfortable. and the staff is excellent. thank you very much for your hospitality Anukul & Gulzaar.. Keep it up guyz!!!

Room Tip: avoid taking room at ground floor..
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at bloomrooms when we arrived in delhi and then two weeks later before we departed. The rooms have everything you need and are clean. The staff are really helpful. There is free filtered water and wifi and the cafe on site does a good breakfast. Fida in the travel agency on site helped us book all of our train tickets in India. It was only a little more expensive than booking it ourselves but soooo much easier.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kelly V
Big Sky, Montana
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I spent most of my time in Delhi staying with a family friend, however the first night my flight arrived so early in the morning (2:45am) that I opted to stay at a hotel. I choose Bloomrooms because of the reviews and it didn't disappoint.

The hotel arranged my hotel pick-up, which went very well. When I arrived at the hotel, I felt it was a great way to ease into India. This is my first trip to the country and it was nice to arrive to such a clean and modern hotel. Nowhere else I have stayed in my five weeks in India has been as clean or modern. They cater to International travelers by having universal plugs in the room, comfy mattresses (especially compared to the style of bed common in India, which I have gotten used to now) and a lot of the comforts we Westerners are used to. The staff is very friendly and helpful and I loved the cookies they gave me on check out.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank PhotoFanaticTraveler
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed with my friend in room 003 for a couple of nights.

Staff were friendly and kind, the cafe is wonderful for a waffle in the morning and there are rickshaw drivers outside so it is not too difficult to get around. The wifi was very good and fast, very much appreciated!

They have done a wonderful job of utilising a small amount of space. The bed had a backrest on the left side which essentially made the bed a sofa to watch the television. The shower was LOVELY and powerful, plenty of nice hot water and clean towels daily.

The hotel arranged our early morning transport to the railway station which was very much appreciated. My one complaint is that we asked for a wakeup call 10 mins before and we did not receive this, but luckily we were already up!

Great hotel, very happy!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The room was good but small in size.The hotel provides us with free wi-fi .The bathroom was fantastic especially the shower.It is nice to stay there for 1-2 days.It is the budgeted hotel I have ever stayed in in a city like Delhi.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 May 2014

And we got a tin of biscuits at the end of the stay! Very clean and slick city hotel with good location within easy of metro to city centre. Friendly staff and rooms exactly as described. Great place to start trip to dehli. All you can eat breakfast too.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple