“Perfect Stay in Delhi!”

bloomrooms @ Link Rd
Ranked #27 of 728 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Bloomrooms is a grat option for those who want a new, clean and comfortable room in Delhi at a cheap price. The hotel is located very closely to the Metro station, making it easy to access the old part of town and the top attractions. The staff is nice and available to help you at their best!

The rooms are simple but new and very clean - they offer free wifi throughout and there are a small lounge area and a nice cafe' that offer delicious snacks and meals.

Definitely recommend. I wish there was a Bloomrooms chain around the world! Travelling would be so much easier :)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank kiaren27

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have been thinking of staying here for long time... Finally I stayed here. Nice Hotel & great staff.. Rooms are spacious. Only drawback would be the trafic outside. I will stay here again in my next trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank shan_inter
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This a great budget hotel and i bet this is the best you can get with the kind of money you pay for hotels in New Delhi..... Hotel was neat and clean and the room was small but very nicely appointed ... The Amici cafe was wonderful ... Loved the soup there .... If you are travelling on low budget this is the best choice in city like New Delhi.

Keep up the good work !!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank travel193222
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The hotel is in an excellent location. The decor is rich and pleasing. The rooms are well appointed and not cramped. But the best part of the this hotel is the excellent service. Each member of the staff without exception goes out of his/her way to make you feel comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Im blessed to have had the opportunity to travel the world from a very young age and I love the whole process of traveling- including research which most people don't do and rely on travel sites for recommendations. So I take full credit to have discovered this hotel. It was a positive impression at first sight- The website was as clutter free and slick as the hotel itself. The fact that it has no frills but still manages to give 5 star service is commendable. I loved the graphic video on the homepage where it rightly points out the pointlessness of paying top dollar for spa and fine dining options when you're traveling for business and not pleasure.My father and I were traveling for business, and it took some time to convince him to trust me and my desire to book this hotel, instead of the Ambassador. I also told him that we don't need to invest money in a 5 star hotel on a business trip because investing money is only allowed on holidays, he laughed but eventually agreed.
As soon as we landed in Delhi, we spotted our driver right away and we were driven to the hotel without any hiccups.
I wish I had a camera to record my father's expression upon entering the hotel. He was shocked to see how aesthetically pleasing it was to the eyes- the theme of white and yellow. The property was beautifully maintained, and our receptionist was super helpful. Since we are not old or lazy we didnt mind climbing two floors.
Our room, we'd opted for twin standard, was lovely. There was a desk,wall mounted TV, a decently sized bathroom, and the bed linen was of superb quality. Again, we didnt mind that the locker was under the bed,because a) Bloomrooms being a boutique and compact hotel needed to make optimum use of space while not compromising on the space needed for movement around the room and b)bending down for 30 seconds won't break our backs.
The cloud bed was divine I slept like a baby, and my dad unwinded by catching a lovely EU debate on the BBC.
Every floor has a water and tea/coffee station right outside the room so if you need to refill your complementary mineral water bottle (the bottle was very cute,transparent and with a yellow flower to go with the theme of the hotel) in the middle of the night,its very accessible. We'd bought a carton of water from outside the airport for convenience so we didnt use this service.Although I did see that the coffee sachets were Nescafe and the tea bags were from Twinings. The wi-fi was super fast, both in the room and in the cafe. I loved the soap and shampoo,more specifically the rain shower by Grohe. The towels smelt really good and were super soft and clean,and they even gave us extra towels without us even asking. The next morning we went to the cafe for breakfast,which is not in the hotel building but in its compound. They have a nice little garden area and a business centre which is done up really well just above the cafe. The business centre is very informal so I like that and they have Mac desktops. the cafe itself was very homey, small and all wood, with little knick knacks around. Every packaged product looked fresh and imported, and the restaurant manager was very nice to us. We'd landed the night before, and despite the cafe not being operational post 11pm he'd made us coffee when we arrived at the hotel at 11:30. Breakfast was delicious, especially all the bread options and the eggs.
Bloomrooms also offers a free shuttle service in and around the city but we'd booked our own car but I heard other customers praising that service as well.The hotel staff,there aren't many, are really helpful and the receptionists also gave us a hand with our luggage.The best part was the location and the sense of security considering we were in Delhi. Id leave my personal laptop on the desk and documents on the bed, and everything would be intact and untouched when we would return after a long day. Housekeeping would make the bed and just leave all our important belongings untouched and just fold the clothes and put them on top of the suitcase.
I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Delhi for business or for a short stay. It is value for money,and it gives you the best brands and doesnt compromise on comfort.The bed and the linen is comparible to the best of brands and 5 stars.
Im not a fussy person,who expects the service of Burj al Arab for 3000 rupees, so maybe I loved it and you may not. Some people in their reviews have complained about the hassle of climbing stairs and the lack of a restaurant or lack of a full wardrobe space - but to me these things don't matter because whether I stay in a 5 star hotel during holidays or stay in a budget boutique hotel for business, my needs are very basic- a nice sized bed, clean sheets, comfortable mattress, high thread count linen, soft pillows, clean and nicely sized bathroom with branded toiletries and a rain shower and I am set.Because I don't eat at the hotel as any city has so many nice local restaurants to dive into,and unless Im on holiday and in the hotel spa, i don't use the hotel room,for anything except to sleep.I like to explore the city and only return to the hotel if my feet are killing me.

So in conclusion: You won't be disappointed....enjoy your stay :)

Room Tip: Email the hotel in advance to book your free shuttle service and airport pick up and drop. Also, boo...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank VS1789
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed for a night in this hotel as i need to be near nzm railway station. Everything is fine. Room is small but ok for couple. Food menu for Indian food lover is absolutely bad. you cant even find one good item there. But they have home delivery hotels menu. They dont even provide plates so that we can eat food as they dont have them. The dust bin is very small. Importantly the bathrooms have transparent glasses which means one has to go out if other bath here. Privacy is not completely there as there will be a window which have direct access to restaurant waiters from behind.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Bloomrooms is always a great experience. From the start to booking the hotel (great price), the communication and customer service before actually getting there to checking in.

I had opted for an airport pick up, the driver (my good old buddy Mr. Punjab) was there and waiting. Checking in was easy, and painless. I love the atmosphered, the ambience of this place. The food in the restaurant is limited, but absolutely delicious. Especially their pastas and pizzas.

Checking into the hotel is formally at only 2pm, but my long flight was landing in early morning. I had emailed them asking if they could check in early, like 4 hours early, they didn't refuse, said they will check and do the best. When I arrived there, I was told the room was ready, and that's always a great experience especially such an early check in for free!

Check them out, they are located centrally, and easily accessible, the staff are friendly, from the gate to the reception etc. Have made some great friends. It is cheap, clean, compact and value for money.

The only not so great experience was the Ice Coffee I had wasn't that great, maybe I had high expectations given my experience.

I would totally recommend it, but book in advance.

Room Tip: Book in advance, best place to explore the heart of Delhi from, rooms are compact, so do check befor...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo