“Excellent international buffet spread”
Review of Mosaic

Mosaic
Ranked #26 of 54 Coffee & Tea in New Delhi
Vadodara, India
“Excellent international buffet spread”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We had buffet lunch once and breakfast twice during our 2 nights stay at Crowne Plaza.

Location: At walking distance from Rithala Metro but venturing there in the evening without your private transport can be an issue.

Ambiance: 5/5: The nice ambiance and setting are worthy for special occasions. There are partitioned sitting arrangements too if you are in group or would like to be secluded.

Food: 5/5: Buffet spread was of international standards. Good enough to pamper all your taste buds, be it the morning breakfast or the lunch. The options includes large amount of international and Indian varieties. Most, if not all, items in breakfast spread were same for both of the days. Good enough to repeat for two consecutive days but will become boring then after.

Service: 4/5: Service staff members were prompt and courteous (except a chef and a senior staff member whose attitude were not quite right ) But in terms of timeliness, there is surely some room for improvement. For a live counter order, we had to constantly follow-up for good 15 mins. and finally had to stand there at the counter itself to get the order prepared.

Value for money: 5/5: Not sure about the cost of buffet breakfast as it was included with room booking but lunch buffet cost was around 1299/- + taxes which proved to be a good value for money option.

Overall, Mosaic provides a nice mix of ambiance, food and service for special occasions and casual lunch/dinner alike.

• Visited December 2013

New Delhi, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,372 helpful votes
“A nice evening.”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The restaurant offers good Mughlai and Indian dishes.
The staff is courteous and ambience very good for a relaxing evening and dinner.
Choice of Premium beer available is limited which may be treated as a negative factor.
Overall a very good experience and worth giving a try.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Tavelforfun
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Perfect Evening at Mosaic”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

This is my first review on trip advisor but many more to come. Last week I was invited by one of my friend for dinner in Rohini and i was wondering, where will he take me...to my surprise there is a beautiful Restaurant in a Crowne Plaza hotel. It is called Mosaic. I am so overwhelmed with hospitality provided to me by Ankit and his team. From the moment I entered this restaurant everything was so professionally done but yet there was touch of warmth. Dinner was also very delicious. Must try there Chinese section.
I will definitely go back there.. if I visit Rohini again.

• Visited May 2013
“Feedback regarding dinner at Mosaic.”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I visited Mosaic last night, and as always it was a great experience . Chef Jaggi always does his best to serve us better and Chef Mahesh added a pinch of spice to the evening . The food was just awesome. It was a great dining experience overall.
M.S Kapoor

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good Indian Food”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We had Dinner here .we had Indian style Chicken and mutton .I had with me my foreign colleagues from France and all of them enjoyed food.We stayed at Park Plaza where this restaurant was located.Dessert was ordinary.

Visited January 2013