1. Great people - Clara, Coraline and the intern - were all extremely friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Especially since I came in early, gave wrong train details, and changed my booking just a few days earlier. They were still extremely polite, professional and kind to me despite all the inconveniences I've caused. On the last day, they even offered me drinks as I was waiting for the cab.
2. Great place. Ok it's not in the centre of New Delhi, but you should be thankful it's not. GK1 is much nicer, cleaner, quieter, safer. And it's really not that far. It's walking distance to M/N block markets and the metro, which can get to around Delhi.
3. It's cheaper than the place I stayed at when I first got to Delhi, but much nicer. Rooms were cleaner, toilet was clean (and had toilet paper) and didn't smell, electricity and water were consistent and didn't fail.
Delhi is an assault to all your senses, in good and bad ways. And I guess you would want to return to a comfortable place that has western comforts after a long day/train journey/bus ride. This place would offer you that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bed&Chai, a cozy and modern accommodation located in one of the most attractive areas of Delhi, to enjoy the best Chai (Indian tea) of the city.We are two French women who have been living in India for several years. With our experience and numerous trips all over India, we know exactly what level of comfort you need to enjoy your stay in India. We offer several facilities: - Free Wi-Fi - Breakfast included with your stay - Fully-equipped kitchen facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Bed and Chai Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.