what to love!
- modern, spotless, no shabby little bits
- rooms are roomy, big windows, very modern
- great staff, responsive, well-trained. food was very good!
- they can arrange safe comfortable cars to show you around town, or to travel out of town
- right next to another hotel with a fun bar, and a really good gourmet indian restaurant
what to know
- its in Friends Colony - its a surprisingly short ride from Lodhi Road & Gardens, Lutyens' Delhi, and some of the historic sites Humayun's tomb, even Lotus Temple.
- its not far from a rail track, and trains can hoot at night
- some of the rooms are hotel-like, which means you walk out of your room into a corridor. Others open into a common space. if you are booking several rooms as we did, this is a big bonus. If not, you might want the other rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with the SinghsTravel has been and remains our passion. During our travels to Europe, North America Asia and Africa it has always been memories of the smaller more intimate lodges that have remained. Having owned and run our own hotel (we still own The Manor which has often been voted Delhi’s most popular hotel by Trip Advisor) for most of our working careers our own B&B renews the opportunity to welcome our guests in a more intimate manner. What we try and offer is modern comforts in an ambience that feels relaxed and secure. The fact that our home is in one of Delhi’s more exclusive colony’s in a very large private plot adds to the atmosphere. We would love to share our gardens with you and for those of you who miss the dogs back home, we have some lovable ones right here. Our cook Yogesh and his team would love to cook up some special Indian (and western) meals for you. Delhi can sometimes be a bit overwhelming; from receiving you at the airport to point you in all the right places to eat and see would be a pleasure. We have many friends all over the world that came as guests to the Manor but have remained friends over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your 76 Friends Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.