“Super Hospitality”

Ranked #209 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, India
“Super Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

If you're visiting Delhi and are looking for somewhere convenient to stay that provides the world class hospitality and facilities "The Allure (a Boutique Hotel) " could be the answer. Anyone coming to Delhi for any purpose should check this hotel , It's fresh and modern, with great service, for the right price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sachinaman
Allure2012_13, Manager at The Allure - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you on behalf of entire team of The Allure for your valuable feedback for our hotel on tripadvisor.. We want to welcome you again at The Allure Hotel and we assures you for best hospitality services here.
Once again we thank you to giving us opportunity to prove our self best in this industry.

Manager-The Allure hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Clean rooms, good room service, tastefully done interiors, bathroom with shower area, courteous staff, decent food, good breakfast buffet.

Only negative thing was that when I tried calling them to make a booking, the person initially told me the room was Rs. 5000/ per day, but he would make it 4500/ as I was booking for a 3 day stay. When I told him on-line rates, he slashed the rate to Rs. 4000/ a day. I booked online for Rs. 3600/ a day. A little bad taste in the mouth as it felt like he was trying to con me. Justa next door seems to be better priced. Not sure though

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Allure2012_13, Manager at The Allure - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you on behalf of entire team of The Allure for your valuable feedback. As you wrote about rate part, no reception staff is allowed to disclose rates on telephonic conversation. I request you to send me a mail on satendra@theallurehotel.com for any further requirement. we commit you that we will give you very competitive rates as per our services, quality and standard of hotel. We hope to meet you again at The Allure Hotel.

The Allure hotel
Navi Mumbai, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed here with a friend of mine for a business meeting.
i wont call it a five star experience,but in it class its one of the best hotels in this area.

Easy to access,
first experience,the guard greeted me decently cheerfully and escorted me to the lobby.
it took not even two minutes,the housekeeping boy was there next to reception to assist me.
the soft music in the lobby and the sofa forgotten all my tiredness.
At reception Rajesh was there ,certainly one of the best staff hotel have.
neat and clean room,surprisingly my friend had ordered some food for me in advance.

dahi ke kebab,and murg achari tikka,it was yummy.
to explore more and to satisify our taste budds we ordered chilli chicken dry,kadahi paneer and dal tadaka with steam rice.

all i can say the food is amaging at this place..

i would say team allure did a gud job.

Room Tip: ours was 305 and was jus perfect
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jaspal2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you on behalf of entire team of The Allure for your valuable feedback for The Allure Hotel on tripadvisor. I am really impressed with your feedback that you liked our food so much. I congratulated my chef also for this. We hope to see you soon at The Allure.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Me n my family stayed @ allure and it was our awesome stay! Staff is very helpful, in house restaurant food was good even da service . Ambiance of da hotel is very , I would say value for money. I would really recomand my friends and collegues to stay in dis hotel wen they will visit India .

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for giving your precious time for writing review for The Allure on tripadvisor. I have discussed your review with my entire team and I congratulates them as guest satisfaction plays very important role in our industry to sustain. We hope that your stay was comfortable and you will give us more opportunity to serve you.

The Allure hotel
nashik
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

It was fantastic.Aws heron ocassion of ma frens father's aniverssary.
I jus loved the food n services.

Great place for social and family get together.
The fragrance in lobby area was great.Neat n clean place.

Jus love it.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you on behalf of entire team of The Allure hotel for your valuable feedback. It really help us to improve our services and quality of standard also. We hope that you will give us more opportunity to serve you.

Parsippany, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

All i can say everything is bad about this hotel. Rooms , Lobby stinks. Staff is arrogant and bad. Hotel charges are like five star but service is pathetic. I would never ever go back to this place. Ask for anything after check-in staff looks at you as if you are begging. My A/C was not working and they did not have anyone to fix it all night. They kept saying someone will come. And by the way I was not put up at this location, they have another Allure down the street. They do not even tell you which hotel they will put you up at. Bad place stay away. There are many choices, but this Allure is not the right one.

Room Tip: If you do have yo stay take second floor room. Atleast they are quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank TempoLeopard
Dear Guest,
Before giving any explanation, first of all I would really like to thank you for you valuable feedback for The Allure. It is really very important for us to know the positive and negative thins about us. I really apologize that you have faced problem and during your stay @ The Allure Hotel. As you wrote about the behavior of the staff we have started taking briefing of staff every day to improve the quality of standard. There was some technical fault in the A/C as it is centralized therefore it took little more time to solve the issue. We have started one more hotel under same brand name The Allure in same location and we are trying our best to match the standards of both hotels.
I personally request you to stay at The Allure once again and I commit you for the best services.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stayed there with my family for 5 nights in Feb 2014..in a suite..basically 2 adjoining rooms with a door inside..first feelings were its a business kinda hotel..rooms were neat & clean..decor was also good..the bathroom was very clean and toiletries were very well stocked..housekeeping efficient and staff was very helpful and pleasing..
one low point was that the breakfast spread n menu was ordinary to say the least and i hope they expand the menu and work on the taste of some dishes also..
Location is in south delhi..It was a hotels street and looked very safe and residential too..not much problem reaching..Lotus temple and Qutub minar were close by and so were a few malls in saket..
Overall a satisfying experience!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank damacig
Allure2012_13, Manager at The Allure - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you on behalf of entire team of The Allure hotel, New Delhi for giving your valuable feedback on tripadvisor. As far as breakfast menu is concerned I assures you that in your next visit you will definitely satisfied. One thing more I would like to announce that we have started one more hotel by same brand "The Allure" at greater Kailash-1, New Delhi which is hardly 150 from this hotel with same services and same standard .
Once again I thank you and look forward to welcome you again at The Allure Hotel.

+91-9711974900