“***NICE PLACE FOR STAY***” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Allure - A Boutique Hotel

The Allure - A Boutique Hotel
Ranked #210 of 706 Hotels in New Delhi
delhi
“***NICE PLACE FOR STAY***”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

I stayed at The Allure hotel for the first time with a few girlfriend in May and it was a fantastic experience. Hotel is tucked away on a quiet corner in Pacific Heights -- an excellent home base and place to explore the city from.
The hotel itself has a very upscale boutique feel. The rooms are very clean, well-appointed, with luxury furnishings. The beds were comfortable, the showers powerful. In terms of the room, I really have no complaints. We stayed in a suite, so we had a lovely sitting room with a pull-out sofa as well as the main bedroom, and it was very nicely sized. From what I gather the traditional rooms are a little small, so I'd advise going the suite route if you can. But really, the Allure Hotel is exactly what I look for in a hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a comfy hotel with very nice, conscientious staff who make a big effort. The food is very nice.The breakfast spread is one of the best one could ask for with a huge variety of Indian and Continental food. the location is excellent. Prices are reasonable and environment is tourist friendly.the lobby of the hotel is beautifully and selectively decorated. It looks even better at night. I found more than I wanted in all terms. i feel like me at home whenever me in delhi. I had already recommended to many friends and would like to recommend to my bussiness clients too. Really enjoyed my stay and would definately return.

Room Tip: Big Room & Interconnected Rooms...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Ranjeet2014349
Allure2012_13, Manager at The Allure - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback for The Allure Hotel on tripadvisor and we hope to serve you again .

Manager-The Allure Hotel
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

If you're visiting Delhi and are looking for somewhere convenient to stay that provides the world class hospitality and facilities "The Allure (a Boutique Hotel) " could be the answer. Anyone coming to Delhi for any purpose should check this hotel , It's fresh and modern, with great service, for the right price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sachinaman
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you on behalf of entire team of The Allure for your valuable feedback for our hotel on tripadvisor.. We want to welcome you again at The Allure Hotel and we assures you for best hospitality services here.
Once again we thank you to giving us opportunity to prove our self best in this industry.

Manager-The Allure hotel
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Clean rooms, good room service, tastefully done interiors, bathroom with shower area, courteous staff, decent food, good breakfast buffet.

Only negative thing was that when I tried calling them to make a booking, the person initially told me the room was Rs. 5000/ per day, but he would make it 4500/ as I was booking for a 3 day stay. When I told him on-line rates, he slashed the rate to Rs. 4000/ a day. I booked online for Rs. 3600/ a day. A little bad taste in the mouth as it felt like he was trying to con me. Justa next door seems to be better priced. Not sure though

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Allure2012_13, Manager at The Allure - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you on behalf of entire team of The Allure for your valuable feedback. As you wrote about rate part, no reception staff is allowed to disclose rates on telephonic conversation. I request you to send me a mail on satendra@theallurehotel.com for any further requirement. we commit you that we will give you very competitive rates as per our services, quality and standard of hotel. We hope to meet you again at The Allure Hotel.

The Allure hotel
Navi Mumbai, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed here with a friend of mine for a business meeting.
i wont call it a five star experience,but in it class its one of the best hotels in this area.

Easy to access,
first experience,the guard greeted me decently cheerfully and escorted me to the lobby.
it took not even two minutes,the housekeeping boy was there next to reception to assist me.
the soft music in the lobby and the sofa forgotten all my tiredness.
At reception Rajesh was there ,certainly one of the best staff hotel have.
neat and clean room,surprisingly my friend had ordered some food for me in advance.

dahi ke kebab,and murg achari tikka,it was yummy.
to explore more and to satisify our taste budds we ordered chilli chicken dry,kadahi paneer and dal tadaka with steam rice.

all i can say the food is amaging at this place..

i would say team allure did a gud job.

Room Tip: ours was 305 and was jus perfect
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jaspal2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you on behalf of entire team of The Allure for your valuable feedback for The Allure Hotel on tripadvisor. I am really impressed with your feedback that you liked our food so much. I congratulated my chef also for this. We hope to see you soon at The Allure.

The Allure Hotel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Me n my family stayed @ allure and it was our awesome stay! Staff is very helpful, in house restaurant food was good even da service . Ambiance of da hotel is very , I would say value for money. I would really recomand my friends and collegues to stay in dis hotel wen they will visit India .

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for giving your precious time for writing review for The Allure on tripadvisor. I have discussed your review with my entire team and I congratulates them as guest satisfaction plays very important role in our industry to sustain. We hope that your stay was comfortable and you will give us more opportunity to serve you.

The Allure hotel
nashik
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

It was fantastic.Aws heron ocassion of ma frens father's aniverssary.
I jus loved the food n services.

Great place for social and family get together.
The fragrance in lobby area was great.Neat n clean place.

Jus love it.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you on behalf of entire team of The Allure hotel for your valuable feedback. It really help us to improve our services and quality of standard also. We hope that you will give us more opportunity to serve you.

The Allure Hotel