“conference”

Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
Ranked #20 of 727 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 22 April 2014

we went here for training of Air India-Sats ON 21st and 22nd of april.
very good hotel for conference..nicely accommodate furniture...specially serving and cleanliness of hotel was fabulous..
staff were well dressed and well polite...cost is also reasonable...
Naveen and mukesh are our serving staff...i would like to thank them for care taken on our staff.
if future i will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

Your compliments on our hospitality has also been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. The team is committed to quality service and it is recognition such as yours which inspires us to deliver our best.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed her fro 1 night layover. Location is excellent for a short stop near the airport. The rooms and beds are clean and comfy - and the wifi works well. I booked a room with transfers and there was no-one to pick me up, a real pain at 2am in the morning. The front desk was not able to provide me a refund and/or amenity to make up for the lapse. They offered free wifi, but that was already included in my room so didn't help.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport. We are sorry your airport pick-up did not reach you. There was a process lapse at our Front Desk. This is a one of incident and we have taken it very seriously. Post your feedback we have re-briefed our Front desk staff to follow all predefined processes at all times to ensure due care is taken in handling guest request.

Being a new hotel and having commenced our operations just recently, your perceptive inputs will only help us improve from here. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Hotel General Manager
Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is a brand new hotel, so hopefully some of the kinks will be worked out. It looks fun and fresh, kind of the Ikea of hotels style. (basic, on the cheap but modern and fun) I very much liked that there were signs in the halls reminding the staff to be quiet, as this tends to be a big problem in India....staff talking loudly in the hotel hallways at all hours of the day and night. Our dinner was quite good, but it should be noted that they do not have a license for alcohol, so forget about getting a glass of wine. Breakfast on the other hand was terrible. We were leaving early in the morning, and although the staff was there to wait on us, there was no hot food and nothing very good to eat. My room was comfortable with the exception that the sheets had not been changed from the previous guest. I called the desk and they came up right away with clean sheets. This seems to be a common problem in India as it happened to me in a couple of hotels.
The restaurant staff was very nice . The last problem that I encountered was that I brought my luggage down to the lobby for our departure and indicated this to the desk clerk. This was about 4 AM. But when our bus came, the luggage was no where to be found and it took them about 20 minutes before they located it in a remote storage area. The front desk acted like I was not being truthful about bringing it down. I thought this was very odd, but was grateful that it did turn up.

On a final note, I am impressed with the fact that the general manager reads all of these reviews and responds in a very service oriented manner. So, perhaps things will come together for this hotel. I did note that there do not seem to be any women working there, at least there were not on the night I stayed there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. We are happy to know you appreciate the signage we have put in our hotel. However I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments regarding the bed sheet and quality of food. Our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. Unfortunately though the bed sheets were changed in your room but were not ironed properly. We have re-briefed our staff to doubly check the rooms for consistency before they are allotted to our esteemed guests.

Re quality of food, we have taken up the issue with concerned team to ensure pre defined standards are followed at all times and such lapses do not occur in future. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus & buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience. We hope you enjoy the food better when you visit us next.
We would also like to inform you that since we were expecting a group check in, a front desk personal had kept your baggage in our luggage store room to avoid misplacement.

Best regards,

Assistant Hotel Manager
Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We had the misfortune of a 28 hour delay at Delhi on our flight home. British Airways placed us in this hotel overnight and we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel has clearly been opened quite recently and it is bright and clean. The rooms are more than adequate with a very comfortable bed and a flat screen TV. The bathroom is slightly on the small side however it does the job. We didn't visit the pool area but it looked very impressive. The staff were very helpful and polite and coped very well with a sudden influx of 300 guests and were professional at all times. This isn't a hotel you would use for a prolonged stay in Delhi due to its location but if you require a hotel for the airport or just for a couple of nights this would be a good choice. Well done Red Fox.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We landed at IGI airport and were taken to the Redfox since it had been pre-booked by our travel agent. The security staff were cheerful and polite and helpful. Check-in was a breeze since all payments had been made upfront and the staff were polite and cheerful.
The hotel was spic and span and the room, though small was bright and comfortable. The view was nothing to speak about and all we could see were concrete buildings.
The airconditioning was adequate and did not get too cold, which was great for my roommate but could have been better for me.
The bathroom, though small, was nicely laid out with everything easy to reach and with the convenience of a health faucet.
The breakfast was very average and limited in menu and the taste was also bland.
The wakeup call was ontime and with a follow up reminder too!
The early morning breakfast on the day we had to leave, was limited to a cold breakfast of cereals and boiled eggs, which was a disappointment.
The DLF mall at Vasanth Kunj is very closeby and hence shopping is closeby and very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel could not have been better. For the price, and location it fit my needs perfectly. I ended up extending my stay I liked it so much. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food was great and pool was very nice. I really liked the 24 hour cafe.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 12 April 2014

The place is good.This hotel was conveniently located 10 minutes from the Dehli Airport. The room looked as if it had been designed by a Japanese interior designer. My husband was so impressed by its design that he took photos of it to possibly build an efficient guest house at our home.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Assistant Hotel Manager