“New, clean, very close to the airport”

Ranked #32 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Canberra
“New, clean, very close to the airport”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Pros : Totally worth the money. The hotel is new so the furniture and fixtures were fairly new and of good quality. The hotel is hardly 5-10 minutes from the airport. All the amenities they mention in their ad for hotels.com were there (I didn't look for the self serve laundry so can't confirm that). It was a secure, busy hotels and the other guests seemed to be decent, quiet people. The wifi is complimentary for an hour which you can split in blocks on 2 half hour sessions. The wifi speed is good. They waived off my extended wifi fee when I was checking out.
Cons : Nothing serious or worth mentioning .Their staff wasn't in sync with each other about hotel policies. The hotel has early check in (starting at 8 am) which one of the ladies on the phone said wasn't an option with the hotel and the next one said that she couldn’t confirm if I would get it and I should show up at the hotel and try my luck. Luckily, when I called the hotel directly they were able to confirm its availability. The staff at the hotel was earnest but requires training. There were no toiletries except a soap and a comb (the shampoo and hand wash are fixed on the wall) but were promptly provided when requested. However, I appreciate the fact that they didn't overload the bathroom with excess toiletries.
Tip to the hotel : Please allow access to the adjoining Lemon Tree Hotel’s pool, it will definitely be of advantage to Red Fox.

Room Tip: The hotel was very comfortable but if you are allergic to scented oils then please take care as all...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. We are happy to know you found our hotel comfortable and value for money.

We have noted your experience at the Front Desk and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to the divergent communication within our team. While we have re-trained our staff to handle all guest queries more accurately and provide clear information I would like to place before you that when you check in early, we hold the room from the previous night for you and do not give it out to another guest. This is why we were not able to immediately honor your request. Being a new hotel and having commenced our operations just recently, your perceptive inputs will only help us improve from here. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

We would also like to inform you that at Red Fox Hotels we offer the amenities that a guest would typically require. As a economy chain, our philosophy is to deliver highly affordable prices and we choose amenities and services that are required by most guests. For additional amenities, there are well-stocked dispensing machines conveniently located in the lobby with a range of products at MRP prices.

We look forward to your future visits. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,
Hotel General Manager
Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This was our fourth stop in India doing the Golden Triangle and being honest it was the best overall accommodation of our trip. We stayed here four nights (booked two but stayed two extra). The room was clean and the cleaners were spot on! The restaurant was good. The buffet breakfast had a great range of food and it was great to have a bit of fruit/salad knowing it was safe to eat! We ate tea here all nights we stayed and I cant complain. It was actually nice to get efficient service and not be waiting over half an hour to get a drink unlike everywhere we seemed to have been so far on out trip. The overall service was excellent and the staff actually seemed genuine, friendly and helpful without doing everything for a tip! The restaurant staff in particular were excellent!! Considering we'd been in India over a week it was nice to actually be given your change back to decide on a tip rather than the them just keeping the change! The internet access was a small private room with two computers which was free and they had a small room where you could iron your clothes if needed. The reception staff albeit didn't speak a great deal of English but where very accommodating and very helpful. Unfortunately there was no tour desk but we hired a taxi for 4 hour to explore Jaipur and arranged a taxi to take us to back to Dehli through the reception. The hotel itself is on a main road but there are tuk tuks which stop outside. The room had a TV and worked!!

Room Tip: Seems lift access only?
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

Your compliments on our hospitality has also been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. The team is committed to quality service and it is recognition such as yours which inspires us to deliver our best.

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Would definitely recommend this one. Perfect location. Very close to the Domestic and International airport. One side cab drop to International Terminal was complimentary from the hotel,which made our life really convenient.
The dinner and breakfast was very good. Staff very helpful. Speically Mr Keshav from restaurant was very attentive towards our meal service.
the wifi was valid only for 2hrs, which was quite a pain.
Overall a very pleasent brief stay with very good and attentive staff. Surely going back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. We are happy to know you had a pleasant stay with us and found our staff helpful.

We would like to inform you that while in-room guests can avail 60 minutes free WiFi per day throughout their stay with us, we also offer free Internet services in our business center 24X7 for the benefit of our guests. Currently, we are also offering Free WiFi 24X7 to all guests who book to stay with us through our website lemontreehotels.com at any of the 25 hotels that we have in 15 cities across India.

Best regards,
Hotel General Manager
Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Checked in Red Fox Delhi Airport yesterday.
Perfect Choice and value for money.
Essentials are complimentary and luxurys are reasonably priced.
This will reduce wastage to great extent
Special appreciation for Mita in restaurant and Mithilesh in room service.
Good understanding of customer requirement
Will check out tomorrow and this will be THE HOTEL for next visit

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sitharaman

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stayed at Red Fox Hotel for 2 nights. It was great for what we needed - we arrived at Domestic airport and had to leave by international airport 2 days later so it was really convenient for us. It is about 30 - 40 mins drive from Old city area etc so it might not be the most convenient location if you are going to be doing a lot of sightseeing.

3 negatives -

1) wifi is not free here (they only give you one hour free which is kind of lame)
2) No free shuttle from airport even though it is 5 mins away - AND if you ask for their pick up, they charge you 500 rupees!!!! come on!! (so we used radio taxi on our last day to International airport - we paid 200 rupees which includes night charge - this was at 3am)
3) No alcohol - however there is a JW Marriott / Lemon tree next door where they serve booze

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Regarding the airport transfers, we are associated with one of the leading transport vendor of Delhi. To ensure all the cars are brand new and maintained well with well trained chauffeurs we pay them a good premium. We don't take any margin considering our value for money philosophy.

Salvador, BA
Reviewed 25 April 2014

come here to talk about my experience with Redfox hotel.

How to say in northeastern Brazil: Think of a wonderful hotel!
They were days of great learning how to treat a visitor ... Pretty cool right!
Vegetarian food of the highest quality prepared by the likeable chef
  Chekradar.

If you are looking for good service, that's where you will find!
The staff below, became special to me:

Ashish (housekeeper)
Mithilesh Kumar
Jonit
Abhishek
Kajod
Rajesh Ajay

Meetha, etc ...

You visitors may perceive humans volores of administrators Redfox ... Individuals with disability are accepted as part of the team, it's show!
Loved it!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 22 April 2014

we went here for training of Air India-Sats ON 21st and 22nd of april.
very good hotel for conference..nicely accommodate furniture...specially serving and cleanliness of hotel was fabulous..
staff were well dressed and well polite...cost is also reasonable...
Naveen and mukesh are our serving staff...i would like to thank them for care taken on our staff.
if future i will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business