“Work done by the cleaning girl Ms Preeti”

Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
Ranked #19 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, India
“Work done by the cleaning girl Ms Preeti”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I will be staying in this hotel until the end of August 2014 and I was quite surprised by the care taken by the cleaning lady a one ms. Preeti. She is friendly, likes to chat and even cleaned my wardrobe yesterday. I am on a study tour with NIIT and am missing my family and Preeti is helping me to feel like at home

Room Tip: Free Wifi is limited to 30 Mins. The food is good, much better than the hotels nearby, particularly...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

Your compliments on our hospitality has also been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. The team is committed to quality service and it is recognition such as yours which inspires us to deliver our best.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (261)
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Mumbai
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stayed one night for about 6-7 hours between arriving on an international flight and departing on a domestic one the next morning.

The check in process was a bit slow but staff were friendly.

Room had a problem with the air-conditioning not cooling too well despite it being past midnight when I checked in. By the time the room was cool, it was 6am and almost time for me to check out.

The hot water kettle was not working which meant I could not even have a cup of tea (considering this property has no room service in the late night.)

The bathroom was a bit cramped. You had to enter the shower area to close the door and then access the WC.

The roll up curtain was malfunctioning which meant I would not have direct access to sunlight. I did try to raise it with my hands and noticed it faced the pool which would have been quite nice to see in the day time.

Being a budget hotel they do not offer any complimentary toiletries except for a common soap dispenser and a bar of soup. Adequate for a budget hotel I would imagine.

I was charged higher than what was mentioned as an all inclusive rate on my reservation confirmation. However, I was too tired / jet lagged to argue with them over Rs. 100. So, I let it be but it shows inconsistency of their computer systems.

As a gold card member of Lemon Tree I had free wifi but again this had a very slow speed making it difficult to download email or surf the web even to check your flight status.

I am not sure if I would stay here again. It is a 50/50 chance. Mainly because I was disappointed with the non functional kettle, the air conditioning and the curtain. This shows poor maintenance. Having a nice lobby isn't everything. The rooms have to be functional too.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the pool view.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have taken your comments regarding the service levels of the hotel very seriously and have re-briefed our team to ensure the predefined Lemon Tree standards are followed at all times.

Being a new hotel and having commenced our operations just recently, your perceptive inputs will only help us improve from here. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have been here for couple of days, and I like the way rooms cleaned and arranged, Also the restaurant has nice meal, I real appreciate the services of this hotel. Great services by personels called Ravindra, Dipak Rout, and Mukish from house keeping staff has good looking. And Meera from Restaurant.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank barikikamara

Reviewed 11 July 2014

its awesome Hotel everything are very nice the rooms the foods and specially room services and main house keeping are very good its excellent we are so happy form Ashish Kumar, Praduman, Harjeet, Amit, Surjeet and maya they are so hardwarking our rooms are clean and well layout we are happy from them its nice house keepers.

Room Tip: Princess rooms are excellent

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Thank you all servicing! Fristly, as It's location is near the New Delhi Airport, the tourists can reach shortly time and can feel very comfortable.All rooms are neat and tidy with all necessary things. It also has a beautiful pool side and this location is very romantic with light-flames at night.Housekeeping staffs are also nice. The Cafe has good food ,good meals and good staffs.Especially, Meera and Keshav, staffs in Clever Fox Cafe are very nice staffs. Be successful more!!!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Thetnadar

Reviewed 11 July 2014

The rooms were very clean, neat and tidy. Ravindara and Pankaj were the persons who were performing their duty very well.
I would definitely like to stay again. Nice ambience, staffs were courteous.

Good stay !!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Harare Province, Zimbabwe
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Red fox staff are very very friendly and pleasant too, especially Ravindra Diopak who have demonstrate excellent house keeping service .My room is ever clean.
Good job Ravindra!!!!!
Well done keep up the good work!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends