“nice services”

Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
Ranked #32 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
“nice services”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Am staying here for two weeks now, Preeti helps me feel at home because she provides to me goods services. Also Mushek at restaurant is a hardworking man and he care very well. totally appreciate your services.

Room Tip: rooms at second floor are good and not sunny
Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

Your compliments on our hospitality has also been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. The team is committed to quality service and it is recognition such as yours which inspires us to deliver our best.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (249)
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Came here for a stay close to the hotel. It was clean and efficient, plus a great deal. Good food and a nice gym. Only downside is you have to pay for wifi for more than 60 minutes a day. Otherwise, totally recommend it.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am here until the end of the the August 2014.I appreciate the services and house keeping which are providing in this hotel is quite good.
I am surprised by some lady called Preeti, she is so friendly and hard working.Thank you to all stuff.

Room Tip: all room are quite
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends

Carmel, Indiana
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed with my family here last week on my way from USA to Chennai. Very nice customer service, friendly staff at front desk especially Abishek, Poonam and team are highly helpful. Very nice food at the restaurant. I would recommend this for everyone Next time if I come to Delhi, this is the place I will be staying. Very safe and clean for families... Ask for a room with two double beds, if you have more than two people in a room

Rejimon Varghese, Indiana, USA

Room Tip: Book a room with 2 beds if u have more than 2 people staying
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I will be staying in this hotel until the end of August 2014 and I was quite surprised by the care taken by the cleaning lady a one ms. Preeti. She is friendly, likes to chat and even cleaned my wardrobe yesterday. I am on a study tour with NIIT and am missing my family and Preeti is helping me to feel like at home

Room Tip: Free Wifi is limited to 30 Mins. The food is good, much better than the hotels nearby, particularly...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Mumbai
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stayed one night for about 6-7 hours between arriving on an international flight and departing on a domestic one the next morning.

The check in process was a bit slow but staff were friendly.

Room had a problem with the air-conditioning not cooling too well despite it being past midnight when I checked in. By the time the room was cool, it was 6am and almost time for me to check out.

The hot water kettle was not working which meant I could not even have a cup of tea (considering this property has no room service in the late night.)

The bathroom was a bit cramped. You had to enter the shower area to close the door and then access the WC.

The roll up curtain was malfunctioning which meant I would not have direct access to sunlight. I did try to raise it with my hands and noticed it faced the pool which would have been quite nice to see in the day time.

Being a budget hotel they do not offer any complimentary toiletries except for a common soap dispenser and a bar of soup. Adequate for a budget hotel I would imagine.

I was charged higher than what was mentioned as an all inclusive rate on my reservation confirmation. However, I was too tired / jet lagged to argue with them over Rs. 100. So, I let it be but it shows inconsistency of their computer systems.

As a gold card member of Lemon Tree I had free wifi but again this had a very slow speed making it difficult to download email or surf the web even to check your flight status.

I am not sure if I would stay here again. It is a 50/50 chance. Mainly because I was disappointed with the non functional kettle, the air conditioning and the curtain. This shows poor maintenance. Having a nice lobby isn't everything. The rooms have to be functional too.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the pool view.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have taken your comments regarding the service levels of the hotel very seriously and have re-briefed our team to ensure the predefined Lemon Tree standards are followed at all times.

Being a new hotel and having commenced our operations just recently, your perceptive inputs will only help us improve from here. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have been here for couple of days, and I like the way rooms cleaned and arranged, Also the restaurant has nice meal, I real appreciate the services of this hotel. Great services by personels called Ravindra, Dipak Rout, and Mukish from house keeping staff has good looking. And Meera from Restaurant.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends