“Housekeeping,Dipak Rout and Ravindra Dogra”

Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
Ranked #20 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Thank you so much Dipak Rout and Ravindra Dogra for the services you are providing you are always. My room is always smart and smelling fresh. You are doing a good job. Keep up the spirit of cleanliness

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

Your compliments on our hospitality has also been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. The team is committed to quality service and it is recognition such as yours which inspires us to deliver our best.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

About one month me here and I am so happy that I am staying in this hotel. Hotel stuff are hosbatable and service are perfect in cafe and also housekeeping. Thanks to all stuff of hotel Vivek Kumar, Shantnu, and who are working in the cafe Manish, Anil, Basant, Rahul, Keshov, Lokendar, Mithlesh, Vijai, Dhananjay and for house keeper Pankaj for their service. As we know in India mostle people like spice food but every time I can order food which I like and thanks to the chefs for their hard work. Special great thanks to Anil Thapa, because thanks to him I can eat tasty food.
Really I can feel my self like me in my home. I advice to choose this hotel because it so near to the airport also here you will enjoy.

Room Tip: All the rooms are perfect and clean. Never mind choosing this hotel.
1  Thank Zarinka2014

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed in the hotel from 21 to 22nd. The hotel was really good and staff was excellent. I felt pleased and respected when I was attended by Keshav at the red fox cleaver café. He not only paid special attention to me and also served me well. His politeness and courtesy has made me write this review. Thanks

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Anubhav P
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My wife and I arrived as part of a group that was coming in over the next couple of days. ALl our rooms were booked a couple months in advanced, and they asked for all the group to be on one floor.

We arrived at 3:30 am, and our room wasn't ready! I don't know why the room wouldn't have been ready at such an hour but they said they would get to work on it. We went to the room of one of the ladies who planned this. She had noted that our group was going to be scattered all over the hotel and that the front desk has been very http://parallelvisions.weebly.com.

A half hour passed and she called the front desk, our room was still not ready. At the hour mark, I was offering to clean it myself. Mind you, these rooms are small. At the hour and a half mark she called up and finally the room ready.

We spent three nights there and while the employees were kind they were ultimately not helpful. It seemed any question required a very long phone call to someone and generally they didn't have an answer.

You also have to pay for internet. In this day and age I find that rather ludicrous. There is some signage on the counter explaining that so few of their patrons use the internet and it wasn't fair to pass that cost along to everyone. Pllllleeeeeeeaaaasssseeeee.........The business center was always full, and people were often online in the lobby. I don't buy that for one second. Its a nickel and dime money grab.

Since they only gave us one key and you need a key in the light switch to keep it on, I was stopping by the front desk to see if I could get a second key. Boy, oh boy, there were three men who were standing there fuming. It was about 11 o'clock at night and they were being a bit loud, and one was more than happy to share with me why.

They booked three rooms months back and pre paid, now they have arrived they were told there were no rooms available. Wow.....I don't work in hospitality, and I never have, but how this happens is beyond me. I was hoping for a quick solution so I could ask my question about another room key, but the three men working the front desk were all on the phone talking to who knows while the men periodically came up and gave them a piece of their minds and demanded a solution.

I left before that solution was found.

The morning we were leaving a couple in our group smelled gas in their room. The front desk came up, agreed that it smelled like gas and suggested they open their windows, and not to worry since they would be checking out anyway.

So here is the dilemma in writing this review. We got hit with waiting for our room in the middle of the morning, and that stunk, but it wasn't terrible. If we were there just one night it would have also been very different, but I saw enough confusion, heard enough complaints that I felt fortunate our trip was fairly low impacted, but it was far from that for other travelers. The process of getting anything resolved seemed hopelessly flawed.

This is a shame because it has a nice character, its proximity to the airport is very convenient, but I would seek out other options before stay there again because it seems teetering on the brink of your staying being ruined.

1  Thank ThaiCookingRocks
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have taken your comments regarding the service levels of the hotel very seriously and have re-briefed our team to ensure the predefined Lemon Tree standards are followed at all times.

Being a new hotel and having commenced our operations just recently, your perceptive inputs will only help us improve from here. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

It is a good hotel and the rooms are clean and cosy. The interned however was slow. The services are sometimes slow. During my stay, Ravindra was responsible for housekeeping. He is an excellent housekeeper and is very sincere and dedicated. In addtion, he was always available on request. Ravindra, made my stay very easy as I needed a lot of things during my stay.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I had short stays here on two occasions. Good location. 5-10 min away from IGI airport. Rooms were in very good shape. Very clean. Enough space for short stays. Food was tasty. Staffs were helpful. Some problems with flush in the toilet in one of the rooms I stayed. May be it would better if security at the entrance dont collect the hand bags during checkin and bring it to the front desk by some other route! Wireless was working nicely. It would be nice to have wall clocks in the rooms. Front desk people should be trained better. I felt that it is expensive.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I'm very happy to be in Red Fox hotel , i enjoy my days in this hotel. The service is very good , spencially the house keeping is perfect , by this way , i want to thank "Priti" the house keeper of my room , she is very competent , she do her best to do well my room , she take en consideration all my comments. Finnally , i would like also to thank all the employees in the coffee they are always smiling end helpfull.I hope a lot of succes to the Red fox Hotel

Room Tip: Rooms from where you can see the pool swimming are better rooms
2  Thank Noura_Essedik