1,515 results
All reviewscafe knoshclub towerconference hallspecial thanksbeautiful hotelrain showerf brooms are spaciousfront officestar propertyswimming poolgreat hospitalityhouse keepingindian restaurantthe hotel staffin room diningfood quality
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I visited this property at around 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I took my wife to this hotel and it was her first experience with a 5* hotel. The reception room was located on the third floor. I went to the desk there was a man who gave me a room on 8th floor 1521 instructing me to use another lift and told me that 'Your luggage will be with you within 10 to 15 minutes.' I went to receptions three times and asked about my luggage. It took 90 minutes. After 90 minutes a beautiful lady called Manpreet very professional very polite she personally went down stairs to bell-desk and took my luggage and dropped it at my room personally. After this dramatic check-in Front Office Manager Pratiksha Malik handled the situation perfectly ; again very polite and professional she offered me meal at their award winning fine dine restaurant (8:30pm) "Delhi 32" menu options are OK, food was lovely chef came to my table (smart chef, well dressed ) service by Mr Rahul superb service, amazing guy at next morning (7:35am) Mr Rahul take me to coffee shop for breakfast. Breakfast was also OK the only concern about short chef's I waited 20 minutes for masala omelette.
But special thanks to these guys.
1.Manpreet
2.Pratiksha Malik
3.Rahul

4 stars because of you guys otherwise it would be 2 stars.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I would like to specially thank Mr. Ishwari for his support!!! Superb quality service given by them and the whole staff is amazing over there very friendly & polite, our team had wonderful experience there!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We had several family members staying across many rooms for a few days, and the quality of service and amenities was excellent. We had an infant with us, and they supplied the best quality baby cot I have received from a hotel. Rooms are reasonably spacious, and have excellent bathrooms. What made our stay great was the service and friendliness of the staff - Rima and others on the front desk, who would happily meet requests for all manner of things, from sourcing baby formula and bringing it to our room, to cleaning baby bottles and even checking us into our flight and giving boarding passes. They were always friendly, truly service with a smile and on top of everything were happy to give all the family very late checkout as our flights departed after midnight. Wonderful part of the Leela hotel group.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer E
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a week in December 2017 and had a wonderful experience. The Duty Manager, Mr. Ashutosh, was very kind and helpful during my stay. The only drawback is that the hotel does not have an ATM and you have to go to the nearby shopping mall to withdraw funds. I tried several times to walk on my own to the mall but could not as the local street dogs were after my life. I explained this to Mr. Ashutosh and he was very kind enough to arrange to have the hotel driver drop me off (at no extra cost) to the shopping mall so I could use the ATM. The breakfast buffet at Café Knosh is superb. The hotel room was amazing! All staff were very courteous. I will definitely book a stay at this hotel again on my next trip to Delhi.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Destination49449
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Dear All

It will be delighted to write again after the successful event of the Microtek. Very Tremendous warm welcome done at check in time of our guest. I am personally thankful to Jaspreet Kaur, Gaurav Khanna & Sahil for the all time support of our group. We really appreciate your hard work and dedication to the group.

Secondly, Special Thanks to Maan & Arun for Support at the Banqueting for the services.

We are disappointed this time from the Chef side, Unfortunately, the taste didn't stand up to mark at all as compared to last meetings.

We are looking forward for the improvement in the quality of food for the future.

Thanks