“Good food :)”

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We went here for a friends birthday and we are were not dissappointed at all. The hospitality is fine and food is good too. We ordered chilly lotus stems, pasta and prawns. Prawns were a bit hard but rest of the food was absolutely fine. Quantity is just ok, neither much nor less. Nothing extravagant but yes its a good hangout or brunch place.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

food was ok not as good as recommonded, funny thing was they repeated thirece they will charge for mineral water

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Hi myself Shikha Sharma from Delhi wanted to share my views I have visted with my office friends as there was the farewell of our one of the manager working with us for very long time .The place is very nice and atmosphere is also very pleasing and the ambience is very much soothing as we enter the bar and the dining area is comfortable and all the decoration is also very nice. And the bar setup is also very classy. And the most amazing part of the bar is the top roof sitting which had been made one can see entire place of CP I really liked this part of the ardor a lot. It was a good time we spent with my friends.

1  Thank shikha1988
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Ardor's seating area is really pretty. For the winter time, the outdoor is just perfect to have a nice meal and meet a buddy.

The menu has a good spread. The food quality was good - not greasy, but good North Indian food. There is also continental and Thai fare, which I did not try this time. They also serve good sheeshas. However the prices are a bit high.

It has a small portion of the floor allocated to shake a leg or two. After 8.30 every weekend they have an in-house DJ who is great.

Overall nice place.

5  Thank 007_Gaurav
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The food was definitely not bad and the setting nicely done. It does feel however like a tourist restaurant and we did not see any Indian guests there. I preferred the 'Hot Chimney' restaurant which is far more local and authentic.