“Very Interesting”

The Delhi Way Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 180 Shopping in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: At The Delhi Way we offer tours within the city of Delhi for individuals & small groups; our tours are a combination of sightseeing, shopping, food & great conversation. These trips can be anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days. And since we personally accompany the traveller, we ensure that they enjoy their local experiences in the city without worrying about getting lost or any other anxieties they may have. We also offer ‘interest’ based experiences like pottery making, madhubani painting, yoga, shopping for an Indian outfit, cooking classes & many more. Outside Delhi excursion includes a day trip to Agra that goes beyond the typical Mughal history. So, if you're in Delhi on vacation or work, and want to experience the city the local way get in touch with us.
5 attraction reviews
“Very Interesting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

The first moment I saw the Delhi Way website, by random browsing, I knew I had to choose them. Not only because that super attractive home page/lay out but also the local authentic programs which different from other tours. So I email them and they made a one day special tour for my special needs (traditional shopping plus sightseeing). Prianka n Divya picked me and my husband at our hotel. We were happy to entered local sites such as the Sikh Temple and I saw Divya did the pray and asked me to que just like other pilgrims to get the special food. Even we got to enter the kitchen where we can see many volunteer chefs prepared the food for 1000 people and experienced to help them. At the end of our tour, they took us to the local biggest crowded fabric market where I can buy Saris and stuff. The thing was I wasn't feeling too well that day and when we got to the market my allergies (from dust, fabric redbugs etc) worsen! Unstoppable coughing and watery eyes within minutes. Thanks God I brought my own mask to cover my nose so I can finally breathing again. Which made an idea for me, that maybe Prianka n Divya can write some informations about travellers with allergies, dos & donts in India. So that they can also stock the car not only with bottles of water but also masks hehehe.. Overall, happy!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the BEST local guide ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Prianka & Divya are sincere and passionate about their country. They will not only show you all the touristy places but also many interesting places where only local people would visit. Our stay in New Delhi became a memorable one because of these two lovely ladies! The itneiary designed by them just perfectly fulfilled our requests. It's fun to walk around the alley in Old Delhi and Sikhism kitchen and heard the local stories from the local people!

Meanwhile, they are very pampering, providing snack and bottle water all the way. They even invited their friends to teach us how to dance like Bollywood stars! India is truly incredible because there is an incredibly cool guide--the Delhi Way!

1 Thank arnoldhui
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OId Delhi Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

We did the private tour of the Old Delhi which was great. The girls are very friendly and you immediately feel comfortable with them and around the city. My boyfriend and myself are not much into sightseeing, we prefer to see the city and the daily life, but we thoroughly enjoyed the tour of the Red Fort and the mosque. The girls were very knowledgeable about the history of the places we visited, there was also a guide but I don't think it is needed as Prianka was great at explaining all the facts. The Old Delhi was extremely chaotic as we expected but an unforgettable experience. We have tasted some street food which was very yummy, visited few bazaars and spice markets, the girls were pointing out lots of interesting things around which we otherwise would have missed or had no idea what they are. We have always felt safe despite all the chaos around and really enjoyed the company of the girls. They also recommended few places to go out in the evening which we tried and also thoroughly enjoyed.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Aliona S
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

We used The Delhi Way for our day trip from Delhi to Agra to see the Taj Mahal. Divya coordinated everything very well - our driver was on time to pick us up, was a safe driver and a really nice guy. Our tour guide once we got to Agra was amazing! He knows the history of both The Jewel Box and the Taj Mahal like the back of his hand - and was really fun to listen to. His enthusiasm for the history is palpable.

Thanks, Divya and team for a great day! I will recommend your tours to anyone I hear is visiting Delhi.

2 Thank Kendra O
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Indian colour tours details superimposed! Make sure you book the real experts The Delhi Way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I am not sure if its a technical problem but the contact details today are for another company on trip advisor so I suggest you search Delhi Way on a search engine to go to their web site for their contact details until this is resolved..
Divya and Prianka organised two wonderful days for my family in Delhi at Christmas. These local experts are great fun, professional and delivered an experience that surpassed our high expectations. We also asked them to organise days in Jodphur and Udaipur for us which were also wonderful. We have travelled extensively around India during the last ten years and can say they organised some of our most memorable days in India.

Visited December 2013