“Lovely new hotel”

Hotel Elegance
Ranked #502 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
“Lovely new hotel”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights before flying home to London and our stay was very comfortable. After staying mostly in hostels for our six week trip, it was nice to relax in a luxurious-feeling room with modern amenities and hot shower. The staff were all really welcoming and the owner did all he could to keep us happy.
There were a couple of issues with the televisions but they got sorted out quickly and with great service. The beds are super comfy and it was lovely to have breakfast in them. It's also a good location, near to the Metro and also Connaught Place. The night that our flight left late they were very accomodating and let us leave our bags in the lobby and also even have a shower! Thank you to Hotel Elegance for making our stay a pleasant one, I would really recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed July 2013
20 Thank matimoo
AmirAli13, General Manager at Hotel Elegance, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
dear sir,
thank you very much for saying a few good thing about the hotel. we are happy to lean that your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed every t movement in the hotel

i along with my team at hotel elegance try and make every effort to provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay to the guest . we believe in offering augmented service to our guests.as our day is earned if a guest like you award us with the acknowledgment to our efforts

we hope and wish to welcome you to hotel elegance on your next trip to India

with best regards

amir ali
general manager

hotel elegance...

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Bhopal, India
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The rooms are well furnished and clean. The prime location and easy access to the place makes it even more demanding. I had a great time staying here and the staff was always ready to lend a hand..
I will recommend this to all those who want good services in an average budget :)

Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
12 Thank riya9013
dear sir,

we thank you very much for admiring the hotel amenities and appreciating the the staff. your acknowledgement to our services is very encouraging and it inspires the staff to to provide improvised service s to the guests, their en devour is to provide even better services to the guests.

how ever we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us which was comfortable and relaxing. please give us yet another opportunity to serve you in near future.

with best regards

amir ali

general manager

hotel elegance , new-delfhi
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 9 June 2013

The reception staff is very good , polite and well behaved . The rooms are spacious with centrally airconditioned facility. the bathrooms are very clean and give the ambience of a star rated hotel. Overall the hotel is very good and I recommend it for other travellers also.

Room Tip: south side room
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
43 Thank avanish_09
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I booked my room in the Hotel Elegence through Make My Trip with a doubt that what will be the hospitality in this unknown hotel.I was really delighted when I entered the Hotel for the first time. The security person at the gate took my luggage from my hand and with a warm welcome up to Reception. The Manager with a warm smile accepted me and asked whether I had a booking. I handed over him the booking voucher. He requested me to wait for a moment and to seat in the well decorated reception area. He gave person with a room key to take me to the room. First I asked about the wi-fi connectivity. The Manager on duty configured my computer to have internet instantly. The room was nice, well maintained, well decorated, toilet was cleaned with highest level of higine. Next day the breakfast served hot when asked. I am very happy with my first visit to Hotel Elegence.

Room Tip: I had been given with a room with windows
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
41 Thank Tathagata_13
Mukul A, Manager at Hotel Elegance, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your priceless appreciation about our Hotel on Trip Advisor!!

Your appreciation about the product, services & staff is really very special. The highly motivated and well trained staff is a distinctive feature of Hotel Elegance, who provides exceptionally attentive, personalized and warm service. We are glad to know that we were able to provide you an enjoyable stay.

We strive everyday to deliver an excellent experience to our guests. Your generous indication of our product and service will be a source of inspiration and it encourages us to achieve even higher standards of services.

I along with the entire team hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Mukul Anand
aurangabad
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We got here very good facilities. It is a great place to stay. staff members of this hotel are very cooperative and helping in nature. We have enjoyed a very good time here. We have taken breakfast and dinner here which was very delicious.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
37 Thank sushilAurangabad
Lucknow, India
Reviewed 30 May 2013

The elegance New Delhi is a great place to stay. The rooms are very comfortable, the food is great and all the staff are very helpfull. The location is also pretty good, its near Main Bazaar but in a quieter area. sarwjeet was very helpful all the time.I will totally recommend The elegance to my friends that come to Delhi.

Room Tip: window rooms on south side
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
36 Thank Abhisek S
Mumbai
Reviewed 27 May 2013

The hotel is good, newly constructed. The stay was not very comfortable as there was some issue with the air-conditioning system. But the front end manager really knows the what hospitality means and did tried their level best to provide services and address the issue.
Pradeep

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

27 Thank Pradeep K