We made our reservation through an online booking service, but arrived to see that the hotel had not received our reservation. The people at the reception desk were very polite and helped us anyway.
*Stay here if you need a relatively comfortable and cheap place to stay for the night.
1) Hotel staff are polite and helpful.
2) The beds are comfortable.
3) Rooms are renovated to look pseudo-elegant.
4) It's quiet despite the city and busy street outside.
1) The room was so dirty/dusty that my husband had to wipe everything, including the floors, with a wet towel.
2) The bed sheets, although clean, had many stains.
3) The second person only got warm water when showering.
4) Our breakfast dishes came dusty and there were two small bugs in the cereal.
5) We weren't told that the hotel doesn't take credit cards and we therefore had to use all our cash to pay for our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Elegance is one of the budget class hotels near New Delhi train station. All rooms with wooden flooring, en-suite bathroom with shower, tea / coffee maker, 32" LCD plasma TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Elegance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.