“Convenient location”

Ranked #22 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Chennai (Madras), India
“Convenient location”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stayed at lemon tree in first week jan on a business trip. Convenient location in case you have meetings spilt between ggn and delhi and want a place near to airport to take early morning flight. Rooms are a bit better than the standard lemon tree hotels. As the hotel had just opened 3 weeks ago, there were few chinks in the service, however I am sure that they can manage that. One incident worth mentioning though, and this one really needs to be fixed. In evening I walked over to the adjoining red Fox hotel (in same compound), and asked one of the staff to show me around the restaurant. While he was doing so, one of their GM's (I was later told some workshop was going on and some hotel GM's were there) walks over and rattles out instructions, completely ignoring me. And, this staff abruptly walks out of our discussion, and does not appear for next 15 mins. This does NOT count as customer service Mr keswani !!
I obviously was not pleased and raised to the rest manager, and while he apologised, the hotshot GM, still did not bother. Hmmmmmm... Not sure if I am staying there again.
This is one of my worst experiences from customer service point of view.

3 Thank sats71
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Aerocity, New Delhi.

We started our operations over Christmas and appreciate your observations about our rooms and service levels as they will only help us improve and streamline our processes better.

However, we deeply apologize for the spur-of-the-moment reaction you received at our Café. We assure you our staff is very sincere, committed and customer friendly, what happened was an atypical incident not in line with the Lemon Tree standards. We have promptly re-briefed our staff to handle this better in the future and assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Mohinder Singh
Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Leatherhead, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 January 2014

My prearrnaged pick up was late but as i was just finding the phone number the driver came running up. Hotel just 10 minutes from T3 - very convenient for overnight stop. Hotel clean and bright as it should be after only a few weeks opening. Reception staff OK and got fixed up with the room promptly. Bed comfortable, aircon fine. Shower good. Gym good at present - hopefully will be maintained so in the future! Breakfast same as at other Lemon Tree i have visited - i like the humerous decorations in the restaurant. All in all good value at this 'introductory rate'. Let's hope they do not price themselves out of the market later on.

Room Tip: My 5th floor room was very quiet
1 Thank IndianTiger9
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 22 January 2015
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Perkin Rocha
Associate General Manager - Operations
delhi
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed with family and few guests durning onwards journey from delhi airport. It was good from quality of service and as well as from overall staff's attitude. Rooms were good overall and also due to the fact that its a recently opened hotel so its was in its prime shape, hope they will able to maintain it well further. Its mainly a good hotel primary being used by airlines staff or travellers. I am happy from service to food be in room or clever fox cafe or main eating place. All in all its good and nearest option to be in comfort before a journey or after a journey.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank parikshit

Perkin Rocha
Associate General Manager - Operations
Pune, India
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Over all Good experience. Location is the problem kind of remote location. Many people don't know about this hotel might be its new that's why. But over all experience and ambiance is good.
Service little bit late but OK.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 26 May 2014

london
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I felt lucky to have been advised of this recently opened hotel in aero city which is a vast area within Delhi airport's parameters. I was frankly overwhelmed with the enthusiasm and dedication of staff who left no stone unturned to make my stay most memorable. This was the first hotel in Delhi that did not take a deposit in advance to cover sundries charges . Rooms are a bit small but well lit with enough adaptable power points, lights galore.Shower section well designed with no overflowing waters. Water pressure just right in shower. Soft creamy colours used on walls and curtains beautifully matched. As I was suffering from a tooth infection and feeling low, hotel provided me with a smart oil heater that warmed up the room in no time.room service and house keeping were of exceptionally high standards. I was told Arun did my housekeeping. So well done mister. Due my dental issues, chef Pankaj prepared special meals and breakfast dishes for two days that were easy to swallow. What can I say except a big thank you. I was regularly visited by asst food & beverages manager Kushegra Tokas who was very keen to ensure I was well looked after. He even organised my clothes were nicely folded when I was packing up near departure.Laundry and dryceaning services were five star standards. A novelty feature was use of dainty sacks to transport undergarments. Newspaper service was a bit erratic. Another unique feature in Citrus Restaurant was laminated table mats with funny jokes and sketches that were always rotated, so you would read new jokes every time. Corridors had shiny floors and there were modern art paintings along the walls. Sensible messages advising guests to be quiet so as not t is tub cello guests. Elevators carried a message of reassurance that in case of any problem, elevator will automatically stop at first available floor. Additional shaving mirror in bathroom was absolutely well placed for a close shave.I must mention Lian (leader),Pallabi and Swastika in breakfast room who were so pleasant , always smiling and looking for the slightest opportunity to help. Guys in Citrus room were equally efficient but I dare say they cannot match the warmth and hospitality of gals. My top favourite dish in room service was plain cheese sandwich with brown bread. Front office manager Mr Manpreet Singh was extremely helpful and made me feel like a VIP every time our paths crossed. What I also observed was good teamwork among the staff.This appeared to culminate in excellent service for the guests. Swimming pool was massive with warm water but due extremely cold weather in January, there were few takers. I was informed that bar service will start shortly as soon as hotel get the liquor licence. Hotel was always teeming with smart airline crews in their bright mustard, spice coloured uniforms staying overnight which added to the atmosphere. Must mention bronze statues placed at vantage points in corridors. These were no ordinary statues. Check in/it was smooth, higher level of security due airport proximity. View as you come out of hotel is of incompleted construction hotels awaiting finalisation. Generally a secure area due sensitive airport location. Hotel has great promise and ideal for people like me who like peace and quiet around rather than teeming bazaars. It is ideal too if you want to skip the tension of missing a fight due potential traffic jams or a flat tyre !!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Guest:

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at mohinder.singh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Dee Why
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This is a brand new hotel, but it misses the mark on many points. WiFi is not free. Shower water pressure was piddly. No liquor licence (yet), so no beer or wine served in the restaurant. A/C fan blows the sheets off the bed, even on the lowest setting. No free shuttle to the airport terminal, they provide a taxi at a premium cost. Staff was barely polite, with basic English only. Cheap and clean is the best I can say about it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Indore, India
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Food served by service team very quickly and taste of food was amazing!

i feel staying in lemon tree hotel aerocity is really value for money.

I felt excellent experience during my stay at Lemon tree Hotel Aerocity ,Delhi.

keep it up!

Khemchand Fauzdar

Room Tip: Rooms furnishing and interior scheme was too good...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business