“Good... in fact great....”

Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
Ranked #38 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Los Angeles, California
“Good... in fact great....”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have been to India recently. Lemme tell you ma experience. In the very beginning, the experience was not that good. I have to wait for around half an hour at the airport for my pickup before the driver finally arrived. I reached lemon tree in completely exhaustive condition and the complicity i saw at the reception there was completely out of this world. There were some crew members already waiting and shouting regarding their room allotment. I passed on my details at the reception but they again told me to wait for sometime and the whole mess gets even bigger. Suddenly she arrived, yeah, Gauldy was her name, she hosted me like anything. She asked me to first of all calm down and also ordered a cafe late for me. The service guy was disabled and I asked him about the services then she again corrects me telling that the hotel has hired 10% of disabled staff. My goodness, i was completely overwhelmed knowing the kindness of Mr. Patu Keswani, the owner of the hotel (that too told by gauldy).
All these incidences took place for around 20 minutes and finally i got my room. She escorted me to my room and actually, the room was damn too ravishing. In the meantime, she also introduced me to various outlets of the hotels.
Right from the beginning, i was in complete touch with the lady and she actually made my trip memorable. Overall, the hotel was fab and the services i received were great. Also i would like to mention the generosity the hotel has shown hiring disabled people and even those people are trained enough to serve the guest in a positive manner. I wish Lemon Tree a superb future ahead.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank dhadeki
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at mohinder.singh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier Aerocity property on Sat 1st Feb 2014
I had a great experience, excellent room, excellent service at Front office, check in was smooth, the room was by far comfortable
The room service was quick and the food was amazing
The enitre experience right ferom check in to check out was very pleasant
Also since its close to the airport you save a lot of time esply if your catching early morning flights out back to city, you get some extra time to sleep
I will use Lemon Tree for my stay whenever I have to travel to Delhi on work or on holiday

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I had stayed at this hotel for a couple of days in the last week of January, 2014. Have stayed at various other lemon tree properties (chandigarh, indore, etc) and was a fan of this group. However, this experience, right from check-in to check out was a total let down.
Their check-in time is 2 pm. When i checked in it was 1:40 pm, and the guy at the reception tells me that since i m checking in early, they would charge me for the same. (This got settled when i told him the time). He gave me the room key and thats it....find your own way up the hotel!!!
Next, the rooms were small, but well maintained and neat.(No problems here).
The food (you dont expect food to be a problem in north india, esp delhi), that i ordered in room service was uncooked, raw.The tea was pathetic. I even had a word with the chef on duty who assured me of better service thereafter. That was evening time and probably the only time i got an awesome tea. Next morning, it was back to the same sorry state.
Coming to check out, i called up the reception about ten min before coming down, that they keep my bill ready as i have to catch a flight. When i came down, neither was the bill ready, nor were they adept at handling the sudden influx of guests (airline staff was checking in). The person who was counting the payment i made, took nearly 20 min and the reason i was given was that he was a new person!!
This experience has certainly disheartened me from my loyalty towards this group of hotels.
Being a frequent traveller, never before have i faced such an hospitality from the lemon tree group..

Room Tip: Any room at the upper floors, pool facing.
3 Thank drgaurav1981
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Aerocity, New Delhi. We apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We are a new Lemon Tree hotel and have just commenced operations over the New Year being manned by a newly recruited, young and enthusiastic staff. We have, made a serious note of your entire stay experience and are reviewing the relevant processes to ensure the pre-defined Lemon Tree standards are met at all times. As conveyed to you over phone, your feedback will only help us improve. We are sorry you were inconvenienced and assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Mohinder Singh
Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Reviewed 30 January 2014

The hotel is brand new, so I found everything to be clean, fresh and well looked after. The staff were all very friendly and attentive, especially the restaurant staff and housekeeping guys. As a Brit travelling on business, I look for value for money, in a safe, clean and friendly hotel and this exceeded my expectations.

Every meal I had in the hotel was also good, with the Republic of Noodles restaurant in the hotel being particularly impressive and a great place to relax at the end of a busy day.
Getting to town is also easy with the metro one block away and only 200 inr return to the city in 15 mins. Beats 35 pounds one way to get into London on the heathrow express! And it's one stop the other direction to the international terminal. The hotel also do airport transfers in their owns cars which worked well for me.

Wish it had been better weather to get in the pool but even for a Brit it was a little chilly outside!

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a nice one with a big veranda, just got lucky I guess but worth asking! Very quiet too for bei...

Kanpur
Reviewed 30 January 2014

If you are looking for five star you are at the wrong place. Very close to the airport , possibly the first one amongst thirteen hotels that are coming up in Aerocity. Neat and sharp is what I would call it. Great breakfast. No alocohol at the moment though.

1 Thank Manusha2012
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Guest:

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Perkin Rocha
Associate General Manager
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very close to the airport just 5 min walk from the metro and very conveniently located centre of delhi is 20 min away by metro.the hotel is new and is very nicely done the decor of the room is very modren but what tops my list is the services and the warmth of the entire team .I wish them all the best

• Stayed January 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed in this hotel for couple of night in January. Excellent hospitality, great location and wonderful staff. Would recommend this hotel to everyone who is travelling to Delhi. They have got a beautiful pool in the middle of the hotel.