“Stay for one night during overseas travel”

Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
Ranked #35 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Dehradun, India
“Stay for one night during overseas travel”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Stayed for one night in Lemon tree Hotel at NewDelhi airport. A new hotel well decorated and maintained. Room I found was small however adequate for stay during business travel. Close proximity to airport is helpful to catch an early morning flight. Problem was the mobile neywork which was inconsistent and not available most of the time. Had breakfast in the hotel and I was quite satisfied with the ambience and food quality. Not able to use the swimming pool as I did not have much time at hand. Room I found was a bit costly. Otherwise stay was comfortable.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (315)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We stayed here as a group of 20 people for 4 days and everyone simply loved the ambience and service of the staff. This is a fabulous hotel with very friendly staff and superb service....I haven't tested my palate in the restaurants but I am sure the food will be as good as the hotel is ....

• Stayed March 2014
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Associate General Manager
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Lemon tree as usual superb by its staff food service and room
But the only problem with the rooms facing swimming pool it's there is no network for any mobile connection. I hope you guys can do something regarding this. Order wise the best service especially food.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. We are happy to know you appreciate our fresh and clean rooms and warm and friendly staff. I however, apologize for inconvenience you faced because of limited mobile network connectivity. Our service provider is in the process of installing mobile towers around the hotel, to address this issue.

We look forward to your future visits. Please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,
Hotel General Manager

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
delhi
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Went for lunch , awesome food , awesome service, and smiling staff. The ambiance is great, pool area is awesome, you name it and this hotel has it.

A critic like me who will take a out a fault even in monalisa painting could not find one here.

Must try place.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Associate General Manager
New York City, New York
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Our ten day stay at the Lemon Tree was a delight. The attention of all of the staff was superb, especially Sukhbeen, who made sure that every detail of our tourism was well taken care of. We visited Jaipur and Agra and he put us in excellent hands with the driver Joghinder, arranged for another highly enjoyable stay at the Lemon Tree in Jaipur (the restaurant there was amazing), and arranged our guide and lunch in Agra. The location in Aero City was great--it's a peaceful, immaculate and green oasis that is convenient to the city and the airport. It has all the comfort and attention that busy travelers could ever want, whether visiting for business or tourism. From the comfort of the rooms to the quality of the restaurants to the kind welcome and attention we received, I highly recommend the Lemon Tree in both Jaipur and Delhi.

Room Tip: We had a top floor suite that looked out on to the inner courtyard and swimming pool. It was peacefu...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Guest:

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at mohinder.singh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Visited the Hotel with friends for breakfast. The service is prompt and efficient. Choice of food is diverse and preparation great. The ambience adds to the warmth of the place. Worth a call with family and friends

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 31 March 2014

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I along with my family had a lovely dinner at Republic of Noodles. It was one of the most memorable experience we had. The food, ambience and good staff are the plus points of the hotel. The chef Shetty at the restaurant and Chef Pankaj at citrus cafe look really care of us.Kudos to the staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family