“Nice Place, New Property” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport

Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
Ranked #39 of 706 Hotels in New Delhi
Mississauga, Canada
“Nice Place, New Property”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Very near to the Airport. If you have work in the Gurgaon area this would be a nice location with regards to proximity.

Hotel Staff was very courteous and helpful. Check-in and Check Out was a breeze. The room had a single bed - something that I am not used to when staying at a Hotel but that is not a big deal. The room as such was relatively small. No tub but did compensate for it with a good Rain Head Shower.

I have rated the Swimming Pool and the Fitness Centre as Very Good however I used neither of the facilites though there was a good view of the Swimming Pool since it is right at the entrance. Looked Good though.

The only downside to the Hotel if you want to call it that is - there is no shopping nearby, while there is the Metro Station but then one will need to walk to it in a round about way or ask the hotel for a Ride which might be a bit pricey. There is a Mall under construction which is within the Hotel Area and guess this might help down the road.

I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

Associate General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (293)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

If you are looking for a good hotel near the airport for an overnight stay or long break, this is a good option.Rooms are clean,service is good.The hotel however does not provide free wifi.
Room was a little small ,but comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. We have noted your comments regarding free WiFi.

We would like to inform you that while in-room guests can avail 60 minutes free WiFi per day throughout their stay with us, we also offer free Internet services in our business center 24X7 for the benefit of our guests. Currently, we are also offering Free WiFi 24X7 to all guests who book to stay with us through our website lemontreehotels.com at any of the 25 hotels that we have in 15 cities across India.

We look forward to your future visits. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,
Mohinder Singh
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
KOLKATA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This property is meant only for those who want a stay option within airport vicinity to catch connecting flight. It is definitely expensive option and doesn't make any sense if ones flight is not in wee hours.
No welcome drink provided during check-in. All services are highly chargeable. Buffet lunch and dinner is costly option. Rooms are small and not conveniently decorated. There was neither a shaving mirror nor shaving kit in toilet. The minibar in the room was empty though the price chart for minibar was kept in place.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

A relative good stay for business trip which is close to airport. The airport service Niranjan Singh was very friendly and nice for supporting my trip to Agra. The room was good and neat, you did not have any bad feelings...

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

East Haddam, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

This hotel has only been open for five months. It is beautifully appointed - lots of marble and windows. The rooms are adequate, but on the small side. Overall, the hotel is a good value. The Citrus Bar restaurant's food is good, but not great. The hotel and restaurant employees were great.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Varanasi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

its a good place , services are excellent. staff was very co-operative especially jagan and deepak had done excellent job. its location near to airport is very good. rooms are also very good spacious and well equipped. it was such a nice experience.

Room Tip: all rooms are good but room towards swimming pool and road side are quite good.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

New Delhi, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Ambience a 4/5 and Temperature 5/5 a perfect setting to lure a tired and hurried guest
to just check in and relax !

The front office staff are too moody and selective about which guest they interact with and how;
I'm a frequent traveler and put up only at 5 stars, wherever I go, for comfort & good service. The casual and frustrated behaviour at the front office of the Lemon Tree - Aerocity, caught my attention at once and I also questioned one of the staff if he was even trained in hotel management or knows what basic etiquette means.. he simply scratched his head and made wierd expressions and passed a remark to his colleague, which I fortunately heard :-) but I was too feverish and tired to correct him or complain about him .. So, 0/5 for etiquettes ..

The next day, I ordered a meal for lunch and there was hair coming out of the parantha's;
at first, I ignored and took another paratha, but that had a thick black hair stuck in it too ..
Politely, I asked the boy to show it to the chef and that was about it, in a few minutes the service boy knocked at the door and came in with permission. Just behind him followed the chef and a lady who stepped ahead of the chef and literally brushed my husbands legs who was sitting right there :-) without telling us a word about or asking us, she started moving around and moving plates from one place to another and also lifted the tray and said thank you etc to my husband and walked off, while the chef kept both his hands joined and looked apologetic and walked away too. The whole issue about about this is that the chef and the lady entered the room without permission, moreover, the lady didn't care that my husband wasn't even dressed appropriately, he literally grabbed his bath robe and covered himself
up, but just couldn't move; while the lady tried quite a lot of moves to simply cover up their error and carelessness by entering and then moving around the room uninvited.
Once they were out, we expressed our disappointment and I guess they might not charge us for that particular meal; but now a lady from the front office has literally been pestering us to check out of the hotel, as if she is doing a favor on us by letting us continue with our stay :-)
If these guys, really keep records of the telephonic conversations for quality check, they'd be surprised to hear a hmmmm... ohhh....tchhh etc

I thought large scale hoteliers carefully select staff from reputed hotel mngmnt institutes,
wonder where these breed were employed from.. They have gained so much of self -
confidence attending to so many guests from various places and backgrounds, that
it comes across as arrogance and I tell you, they simply don't care about putting off a
guest or losing a potential client on and off.

Thankfully, I came across a gentleman named Subramaniam. Oh what a wonderful
personality he is ! Unmatched professionalism and very pleasant mannered ..
he kept boasting of his hotel and his colleagues; I couldn't help :-) but agree with him &
smile, in order to not let his smile fade away for something he wasn't even aware about ..

Thanks to whoever employed Subramaniam, he is a fresh breeze at this Lemon Tree !

Room Tip: Need to check if there is water in the bathroom and please note, wi-fi is charged for .. IMP...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family