“Lemon Tree Hotel”

Ranked #39 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
main-ridge
“Lemon Tree Hotel”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

A great hotel with very helpful staff. Everyone really went out of their way to accomadate us. Would stay again. The rooms were very clean and the beds were great. It was a well needed haven. Good location for the airport.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

Associate General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed in april for a short trip to Delhi.. I must say a great and a beautiful hotel near the airport, brilliant staff with such a professional behaviour that it forced me to write few words about this awesome place.. stepped in and I was greeted with smile at reception, check in was smooth and young person took me to the room.. inbetween told me that hotel is still not fully operational in terms of rooms as few rooms are still sealed. Room was alright facing the pool.. important was that it was crisp and clean and that is more important. Nice buffet breakfast in the morning and then quick checkout was icing on the cake. Must appreciate the mannerisms and competent staff everywhere starting from reception; housekeeping ; service... Thank you all.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

clhbgp
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this very Practical and comfortable Lemon Tree Hotel 3 weeks back with my wife and friends. This was a perfect location to start our holiday. The hotel is just stone's throw away from Delhi International airport and after a 9 hour long flight from London, Lemon Tree was a perfect choice to crash in the plush luxurious beds and sparkling white sheets. We checked in quite late at night and the personnel were extremely friendly and hospitable, which often can be a challenge, especially at nights. We were imminently taken to our room and made comfortable. The next day, a delightful and massive buffet breakfast was laid with freshly squeezed juices, freshly baked pastries and best aroma of freshly brewed Arabica coffee awaited us.

The lobby is beautiful and very aptly designed with refreshing lemony-lime fragrance, but what makes this hotel more special is the staff, I can't single out any one person in particular , as each member of staff was equally hospitable.

Beds are extremely comfortable and rooms well designed, rain shower in the bathroom is a treat. I am an avid traveller with high expectations, I have stayed in numerous Luxury and Mid scale hotels, and it's seldom that I get blown away by the service standards; however, Lemon Tree, Delhi Airport has mastered the art of hospitality, which is a fine balance between overdoing and under delivering. It's great to see quality and standards in an upscale hotel is well maintained and that staff doesn't cut corners.

I would like to congratulate the management for their training efficiency, one can easily appreciate consistent service throughout, I'll be more than happy to stay at Lemon Tree, Delhi again being leisure or even on my business trips. please do thank the staff for making our stay memorable. Well done and keep up the good work.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Very near to the Airport. If you have work in the Gurgaon area this would be a nice location with regards to proximity.

Hotel Staff was very courteous and helpful. Check-in and Check Out was a breeze. The room had a single bed - something that I am not used to when staying at a Hotel but that is not a big deal. The room as such was relatively small. No tub but did compensate for it with a good Rain Head Shower.

I have rated the Swimming Pool and the Fitness Centre as Very Good however I used neither of the facilites though there was a good view of the Swimming Pool since it is right at the entrance. Looked Good though.

The only downside to the Hotel if you want to call it that is - there is no shopping nearby, while there is the Metro Station but then one will need to walk to it in a round about way or ask the hotel for a Ride which might be a bit pricey. There is a Mall under construction which is within the Hotel Area and guess this might help down the road.

I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 April 2014

If you are looking for a good hotel near the airport for an overnight stay or long break, this is a good option.Rooms are clean,service is good.The hotel however does not provide free wifi.
Room was a little small ,but comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. We have noted your comments regarding free WiFi.

We would like to inform you that while in-room guests can avail 60 minutes free WiFi per day throughout their stay with us, we also offer free Internet services in our business center 24X7 for the benefit of our guests. Currently, we are also offering Free WiFi 24X7 to all guests who book to stay with us through our website lemontreehotels.com at any of the 25 hotels that we have in 15 cities across India.

We look forward to your future visits. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,
Mohinder Singh
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
KOLKATA
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This property is meant only for those who want a stay option within airport vicinity to catch connecting flight. It is definitely expensive option and doesn't make any sense if ones flight is not in wee hours.
No welcome drink provided during check-in. All services are highly chargeable. Buffet lunch and dinner is costly option. Rooms are small and not conveniently decorated. There was neither a shaving mirror nor shaving kit in toilet. The minibar in the room was empty though the price chart for minibar was kept in place.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2014

A relative good stay for business trip which is close to airport. The airport service Niranjan Singh was very friendly and nice for supporting my trip to Agra. The room was good and neat, you did not have any bad feelings...

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business