“Ms Tanveen Kaur's courteous attitude would be the reason to go back to the hotel”

Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
Ranked #42 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
Jabalpur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

although the location of the Hotel would override most of the reviews about hospitality but still you need good people around you or taking care of you. I went on sudden trip to Dehradun and while returning wanted to stay in a Hotel which is close to Airport. I procured Hotel number from Net and requested for reservations, which was instantly confirmed without much of hustle giving me piece of mind as i was travelling with my wife and daughter who is 7 months old.
once i was at Hotel, Ms. Tanveen took care of all our requirements and we were given a room having separate beds. this was in-convenient because of my daughter. Ms. Tanveen helped by placing baby court in the room without us even requesting for the same. but still it was not so convenient so on the next morning without our request Ms. tanveen changed our room and during the time i was away for work, She took great care of my wife and daughter which is highly appreciative. I highly recommend this hotel on both hospitality and refreshing attitude of Ms. Tanveen.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Associate General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Stuttgart, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

We went to this hotel for transit in Delhi. The service was excellent, all the staff took care about everything and we felt all the time safe. The room was perfekt. We enjoyed also the delicious food using the room service. We really can recommend it! There are also different kind of packages available (lunch or dinner+laundry+WiFi), without a package, WiFi is only for 30 minutes twice a day included.
Furthermore we would suggest, if planned, to book a tour to Agra/Taj Mahal via the hotel, since there is a tourist office at Connaught Place and the trips sold there are truly too expensive (more than double the price). Unfortunatly we did not know this in advance and booked it this.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Lemon Tree at Aerocity is an ideal place to stay fora business trip. the rooms are convenient and well lit.the staff are extremely friendly and very helpful. Managed by a young team, the smiling faces in every part of the hotel was what impressed me most.The comfortable beds made the rooms inviting. The breakfast and dinner spreads at the Citrus, the in house restaurant comprised of a wide array of finger foods as well as Indian, Chinese and world cuisine. An array of fresh fruits, vegetables, sprouts, juices and cheeses were also available for those who preferred them.
A fairly big swimming pool was at hand for a brisk swim or a leisurely lounge at the end of a hard day's work.
The best part of the services were the taxis which had a battery of English speaking drivers who were absolutely courteous and patient( a boon in my case as my Hindi is just passable!)
An ideal place to stay when one wants to be close to the airport.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the swimming pools have a better view than the road facing ones as construction is...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Goa, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Opened recently, lemon tree is very near to the international airport. Excellent decor and design. Comfortable rooms are overlooking the pool however the view is much more clearer from the top floor. Staff is brilliant and all are very courteous and friendly. Young and enthusiastic staff does make a difference at a place where you do not have many options near by while you are off the work. Had fun in their brilliant pool. I recommend people and other to come and enjoy the facilities.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

A real effort was made by the team to pay attention to the customer. The chef and head waitress in the oriental restaurant as well as Tanveen on reception and Anil, the trainer, need to be recognised.

• Stayed April 2014

main-ridge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

A great hotel with very helpful staff. Everyone really went out of their way to accomadate us. Would stay again. The rooms were very clean and the beds were great. It was a well needed haven. Good location for the airport.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed in april for a short trip to Delhi.. I must say a great and a beautiful hotel near the airport, brilliant staff with such a professional behaviour that it forced me to write few words about this awesome place.. stepped in and I was greeted with smile at reception, check in was smooth and young person took me to the room.. inbetween told me that hotel is still not fully operational in terms of rooms as few rooms are still sealed. Room was alright facing the pool.. important was that it was crisp and clean and that is more important. Nice buffet breakfast in the morning and then quick checkout was icing on the cake. Must appreciate the mannerisms and competent staff everywhere starting from reception; housekeeping ; service... Thank you all.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business