“OK for pre or post flight from/to airport”
Review of Lemon Tree Premier

Lemon Tree Premier
Ranked #42 of 728 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Small rooms and rather like a large cross NorthSea ferry. The rooms and bathroom were very clean and the food was good. We had to leave very early in the morning and they kindly made us packed breakfasts to take with us. The big (!) fault that they were guilty of was not having any tonic in stock in the bar for the inevitable G&T requests. What a lapse.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. We are happy to know you found our hotel fresh and clean and had a comfortable stay with us. I however, apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your visit.

We would like to inform you that regarding in-room amenities and items in the mini-bar, we offer all the amenities that a guest would typically require, including a dental kit, soap and a comb. These amenities have been bench-marked against competition and typically cater to the needs of a business traveler. While we did not have your special requirement for tonic in the rooms, our hip-recreation bar- Slounge has as elaborate bar menu and ample options for you to choose your favorite drink from. We do hope you have a better experience when you visit us next.

We look forward to your future visits. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle all arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My cousin had a stay at lemon tree hotels. This was not the first visit to lemon tree property.I visited the hotel to meet him but i got late.
So wanted a taxi to go back. I was tensed and wasnot sure whom to contact. But the front office people were so good and kind that they booked a cab for me and for the meanwhile a front office guy took me to the hotel tour. I saw swimming pool and the restros. I liked the hotel ambience.
I had a good experience out there.

• Stayed: February 2014
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I visited Lemon Tree few days back. Had lunch with friends at Citrus Cafe. I have to say, it was an awesome experience. I loved the food at the restaurant. And the front office personnel were very welcoming. Also, Tanveen from front desk showed us the entire hotel, duplex suite and not to forget the swimming pool. Amazing ambience around the swimming pool. I just fell in love with it.
The suites were great too. I guess, one of the best in Delhi. Great job guys! I will certainly come back!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 May 2014

although the location of the Hotel would override most of the reviews about hospitality but still you need good people around you or taking care of you. I went on sudden trip to Dehradun and while returning wanted to stay in a Hotel which is close to Airport. I procured Hotel number from Net and requested for reservations, which was instantly confirmed without much of hustle giving me piece of mind as i was travelling with my wife and daughter who is 7 months old.
once i was at Hotel, Ms. Tanveen took care of all our requirements and we were given a room having separate beds. this was in-convenient because of my daughter. Ms. Tanveen helped by placing baby court in the room without us even requesting for the same. but still it was not so convenient so on the next morning without our request Ms. tanveen changed our room and during the time i was away for work, She took great care of my wife and daughter which is highly appreciative. I highly recommend this hotel on both hospitality and refreshing attitude of Ms. Tanveen.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We went to this hotel for transit in Delhi. The service was excellent, all the staff took care about everything and we felt all the time safe. The room was perfekt. We enjoyed also the delicious food using the room service. We really can recommend it! There are also different kind of packages available (lunch or dinner+laundry+WiFi), without a package, WiFi is only for 30 minutes twice a day included.
Furthermore we would suggest, if planned, to book a tour to Agra/Taj Mahal via the hotel, since there is a tourist office at Connaught Place and the trips sold there are truly too expensive (more than double the price). Unfortunatly we did not know this in advance and booked it this.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Lemon Tree at Aerocity is an ideal place to stay fora business trip. the rooms are convenient and well lit.the staff are extremely friendly and very helpful. Managed by a young team, the smiling faces in every part of the hotel was what impressed me most.The comfortable beds made the rooms inviting. The breakfast and dinner spreads at the Citrus, the in house restaurant comprised of a wide array of finger foods as well as Indian, Chinese and world cuisine. An array of fresh fruits, vegetables, sprouts, juices and cheeses were also available for those who preferred them.
A fairly big swimming pool was at hand for a brisk swim or a leisurely lounge at the end of a hard day's work.
The best part of the services were the taxis which had a battery of English speaking drivers who were absolutely courteous and patient( a boon in my case as my Hindi is just passable!)
An ideal place to stay when one wants to be close to the airport.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the swimming pools have a better view than the road facing ones as construction is...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Opened recently, lemon tree is very near to the international airport. Excellent decor and design. Comfortable rooms are overlooking the pool however the view is much more clearer from the top floor. Staff is brilliant and all are very courteous and friendly. Young and enthusiastic staff does make a difference at a place where you do not have many options near by while you are off the work. Had fun in their brilliant pool. I recommend people and other to come and enjoy the facilities.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends