“Over and above world class service”
Review of Lemon Tree Premier

Lemon Tree Premier
Ranked #35 of 727 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My wife and I had been stuck at Delhi for a day last week. Since we missed our onward flight to Srinagar and half the family made the flight, all our stuff went with us only stranded. We asked our good friend Mr. Pillai who travels a lot to suggest us a decent & safe hotel. We are grateful to our friend who suggested this hotel. Right from the minute we stepped in and until the time we left the next day, we were taken care of with utmost care and genuine concern to our personal situation. We have traveled a lot internationally and we felt the need to write a review for the first time due to the exemplary care and over and above the service of Tanveen Kaur, Gopal Rana and Jillik Roy. Tanveen Kaur made it a point to explain us thoroughly the various current offers which will help our situation and kept following up to make sure that we were taken care of it fully. We are thankful to Mr. Rana for his understanding and timely help in expediting many services such as the express laundry.

Excellent buffet for the dinner and the lavish complementary breakfast buffet are the pluses. Though we did not make use of the pool, it looked so neat and serene, we will have to make an excuse to travel to Delhi again soon. The decor is modern and the lemon tree scent is very pleasant.

Thank you Ms. Kaur, Mr. Rana and Mr. Roy for all your help and you have certainly made our accidental stay to be a wonderful experience and help introduce your hotel to many of our friends & family as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed in this wonderful new property in Apr 2014. I was picked up from airport by a smart turned up Chauffer and in 10 min I was in Hotel lobby. A new property with freshness of Lemon. The rooms are a little small but comfortable. The best part is its food....The menu has been smartly crafted and given a twist to take care of all nationals and also to keep Delhites Happy and Hogging. Good for a Bussiness trip .my thumbs up!!!!!!

Room Tip: Presently Few of the rooms are locked and said to be more spacious try them.....
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had the opportunity to check out the hotel for 2 days during my business trip to Delhi recently. While I found the hotel to be strategically located, the services were not up to my expectations. The hotel staffers try to oversell; everything from their ready made bar and internet service to the buffet dinner at the hotel. The staffers come up with offers, those ridiculous ones those are best avoided by travelers.

I found during my stay that the staff is unable to communicate properly. They activated a Re 1000/- one day internet pack, and were confused regarding whether dinner was included in my package or not.

All in all, I found the hotel a bit too overselling for my comfort, much of what most marketers in India are used to doing. Hope they review this and stop overselling their crappy deals to customers.

2  Thank aka78pop
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

Lemon Tree Premier is an upscale hotel, in line with other international hotels in our segment. When communicating our offers and facilities to you, the intention of our staff was to only inform you about the different facilities which you may want to avail for a more comfortable stay with us. We are sorry our communication came across differently to you. I have re-briefed and re- trained my Front Office team to follow all pre-defined processes and hand over information more subtly and with clarity. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Associate General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

As we arrived at the hotel we recieved a warm welcome from the assistant manager Tanveen Kaur who made our stay a beautiful one. We really enjoyed the stay with it's clean, bright rooms and great service.
The staff were very friendly and always willing to help. We were offered foot massages which were great. A must stay hotel!!

Room Tip: The room was clean, new and of a high standard.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel is very good value for money. Close to the airport and next to the metro station, it has a very locational advantage. They have airport pickup and drop service to and fro airport which is very good otherwise taxis can be really difficult to get for short distance. Metro helps connect you to center of City easily but yet you can stay away from hustle and bustle of the city. Very nice and refreshing smell to the hotel, with very friendly staff. Rooms are not big though very comfortable. Breakfast spread is excellent. Service to room can be late during odd hours otherwise they are quick to satisfy your every requirement.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed two nights at Lemon Tree and, after moving from a smoking to a non-smoking room, had a great experience. The facilities and the staff were very welcoming and concerned about our comfort. The location so near the airport is great, especially if you are only there for a short stay. It was quiet and comfortable. The food and service at the buffet and the bar was superb. We bought the package of dinner, internet, and 4 pieces of laundry and found that to be a good deal, except that the internet service was a bit slow. American and business class customers commonly expect fast internet service that is complementary. Free Internet service in the hotel lobby is fast, but only available for one hour. Tanveen was very helpful in meeting our needs and ensuring that our stay was satisfactory. We would certainly come back for another stay.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for non-smoking if that's your preference

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed here for one night, quick check in. excellent swimming pool. Room rate is quit attractive considering its close proximity to airport, but they have other options to charge money by offering wifi packages. Food was ok, normal buffet items nothing special, breakfast has limited food items with OK quality.