“People make all the difference”
Review of Lemon Tree Premier

Lemon Tree Premier
Ranked #40 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel during early May 2014. The rooms are very functional and the people working in this property were excellent. I think they made all the difference in my experience with right attitude and smile. Had buffet lunch - the spread was excellent. Overall great value for money. I have already recommended this hotel to my organization and friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

Associate General Manager - Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,195)

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Excellent Hotel and just 5min drive from Airport. Well-connected to all parts of Delhi through world class Express Line Metro… facility and Staff is cheerful & very courteous esp Tanveen, Sukhbeen and Chef Pankaj…Their warmth and hospitality made the stay very comfortable for the whole family...Pool is just awesome…one couldn't ask for more..
Strongly recommended!!

Room Tip: all rooms have acoustic fence ergo one can expect a peaceful stay. Entire hotel is well planned so i...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The warmth and hospitality of the staff was at par with the best in the industry, great ambience and facilities, overall a fulfilling experience. A small suggestion that the hotel should provide swimming costumes to its guest even if by the way of sale so that they can enjoy the beautiful pool even if they forget to pack one.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This place has more positives and very few negative issues. I wouldn't call it a luxury hotel- but an above average airport hotel worth spending a night or little longer between flights.
Location- very convenient- within 5 minutes drive from the new T3 terminal of New Delhi airport, and little longer drive from the terminal 1D. The hotel is spanking new- clean, functional. Unfortunately, so is staff- raw- yet, courteous, efficient and eager to help.
Restaurants are great- though the breakfast menu on two days I was there was identical- they had enough variety- and so I didn't mind that at all.
Rooms are neat and clean, well appointed- thought the size could be a bit larger (reminds me of the room sizes in Japanese hotels. The row of rooms with windows towards the airport are not in use- found them sealed- apparently the AAI hasn't allowed them for use considering them a security threat.
The meeting room was good, with quite good A-V facilities. And they kept us fresh with good supply of tea-coffee.
Now- the bad part: while the taxi (Meru cab) from T3 to Lemontree costed about Rs 200 (inclusive of the Rs 90 airport surcharge)- the trip from the hotel to the airport in a similar car was charged at Rs 650 by the hotel. I tried calling a radio-taxi (Meru, Mega) but they were not willing to come for such short distance travel.
In most other countries- airport hotels would have their shuttles free of charge for use for hotel guests. To the contrary- this hotel seems to be cashing on the helplessness of their guests' helplessness.

Room Tip: Higher floors. Arrange for your own drop-off vehicle to the airport
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback . We are more than happy to hear that your stay was comfortable, fun and fresh.
With regards to the car hiring prices, we set our car hire prices after doing a bench-marking exercise with similar hotels and ensure we keep the prices competitive, in line with our business philosophy of offering unbeatable value-for-money. As an industry norm, the cost of a hired car is more than that of a radio cab or a local taxi. This is on account of the quality of the cars, training of drivers and a nominal administrative cost. We continuously monitor these prices and ensure they stay competitive.
We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,
Associate General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Aero City, New Delhi
15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Without a doubt, the biggest value for money- the biggest bang for the buck. The rooms can rival any 5 Star facility. Good Bed. The overall ambience of the Hotel will clearly match that of any 5-Star anywhere in the country.

The location is ideal for anyone on a business trip. Just a 10 minute taxi ride from the Domestic Airport, and the next stop on Metro from the T3 International terminal. The best way to travel to New Delhi would be to hop on the Metro, which is just a 2 minute walk from the Hotel.

Do not forget to visit the SPA. Eishwinder Gill, runs an out-of-the-world Gym and he is ably assisted by Ajit Kumar who manages the Spa. Both the Gym and the Spa are manned by staff that are courteous, enthusisatic and joyful. While one is out and about, the spouse can be pampered to a divine Spa treatment.

Ask for a photo with LIMO- the puppy. He lives on the M floor in the Chairman's Office. Usually he can be spotted in the midst of a bevy of Air-Hostesses all vying for his attention!

Overall a Happy, Happy place! A mood-lifter and what makes the property outstanding is the people who run it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nithianandan
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We went for a night stay wid friends and our 2 kids and we really enjoyed the stay with it's clean, bright rooms and great service.
The staff was very friendly and always willing to help.the food was too good wid lot of variety.the pool, property - everything was superb.... Would recommend to all..

Niela Joshi

1  Thank niela1981

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I have been visiting the lemon tree properties on regular basis. May it be goa jaipur or New Delhi aerocity. This time I visited Lemontree premier aerocity New Delhi. My stay on 12 June 2014 was a memorable one as always with special thanks to TANVEEN and SUKHBEEN SINGH. Tanveen went out of the way to make us comfortable and at home which is one thing I always love. Like always got a very personalised service from the kitchen staff and food was made available to us to our liking and taste. The charming smile and eagerness to make u comfortable attitude of TANVEEN will always be a part of my memories of the wonderful stay. I have been like a family member to lemon tree for the last 7 years (ever since I started going to them) and hope to remain the same in future for along as I travel. Hats off to ur home away from home.